Hi from Kansas

Leaddog

Hi my name is Kara and I currently live in Wichita, KS with my 2 Siberian Huskies. My oldest is Chloe. She is 5 years old, all white, with blue eyes.

My youngest is Malikye (Kye). He is 7 months old, blackish-gray and white, with blue eyes.

We have been searching around for a Husky Forum for awhile now as the last one we belonged to died out. So we are very excited to get the chance to talk with fellow Husky Parents again. Here are a few pictures of my babies...

This is Chloe...

SSPX0017.jpg

This is Kye...

DSCN0408.jpg

Here they are together <3

chloeandkye.jpg

Oh!!!! they are too cute. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Pack.

If you need any help getting used to the forum or with your Sibes

Just shout We're here to help. laugh.gif

Hi Kara, welcome to the Pack, from beautiful rural Blue Grass, Iowa. This forum is fairly active. There are a lot of great members here, with tons of knowledge. Thanks so much for the pics of your two furbabies. They are both beautiful. Don't you just love Huskies? If you have any questions, some advice to offer, or a story to share, please feel free to post. Looking forward to seeing you on the forum.