Slight emergency

willgleave

Can any one help or suggest anything, ive got an emergency, im going on holiday tomorrow and i was let down by a friend who was going to look after Roo, fortunatly i my cousin said he would have her, now hes gone and broke his leg today (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) now he cant have her obviously so now im screwed. Any ideas anyone.sad.gif

Kira is also in season but as roo is a not yet developed bitch that wont be a problem :)

If you can get here I will have a talk with the OH

wouldnt wanna risk another dog around her with Blaze around tho specially now cuz he is NOT leaving her alone right now he even growled at bings the other day n hes bin fixed so isnt a threat , just not worth the risk u no

Well if you need us let us know, i'll keep checking this tonight. If you want my number just ask n i'll pm it to you :) We also used to feed raw so dont have a problem with that ;) (just looked at your profile n saw what she was fed :P)