diary of the dreaded............

Lil Miss Bump

ok guys so tomorrow starts the new way of life.........been eating faaaaaaaar too much rubbish, and portion sizes have been waaaaaaaay too big! so time to cut back a wee bit.....but i'm going to need your help and support......

basically when i was younger i used to very very thin (6st 4) and was very ill-and if i lose weight quickly i tend to like it and go silly and get really thin again-which is not what i want, i want to lose it bit by bit and just generally bit a bit less chunky around the edges and have my clothes fit a bit better!!!

here's hoping my boobs stay huge tho! LOL :D

anyways im thinking that by keeping a food diary where i cant hide away from what i'm eating or not eating is a good idea-and that's where you guys come in!:)

so.....................today i have eaten lots of rubbish.....sausage and onion barm, maccy d's, then a huuuuuuuge roast dinner and birthday cake.......(what a way to go ey?!)

so........

starting weight.....11st 13lbs......jesus it kills me to write that!!! :o

size 10 in dresses,

size 12-12 in pants

32E (bulging out of i might point out!) boobage.....

i have massive hips and a tiny waist....have always been that way and i'm not kidding myself that my hips will change!!! lol

am thinking that i wana lose about a stone and a half..... anything less than 10stone looks bad on me so won't be going lower than that.....as long as my work pants feel comfy again i'll be happy!!!

so come on guys-help keep me motivated!!!!

:)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol firstly nix never ever ever go hungry coz it's not healthy-snack on something good-fruit etc

dani-i love carrot :-) i dont really snack from the vending machine tho, i make sure i take no money to work so the temptation isn't there!!! lol i've bought some oranges coz it's sweet things i miss, like foxes fruits etc so i'm hoping that'll knock that on the head!!!

and sparks.....well im not really too sure what to say!!!

ok guys so tomorrow starts the new way of life.........been eating faaaaaaaar too much rubbish, and portion sizes have been waaaaaaaay too big! so time to cut back a wee bit.....but i'm going to need your help and support......

basically when i was younger i used to very very thin (6st 4) and was very ill-and if i lose weight quickly i tend to like it and go silly and get really thin again-which is not what i want, i want to lose it bit by bit and just generally bit a bit less chunky around the edges and have my clothes fit a bit better!!!

anyways im thinking that by keeping a food diary where i cant hide away from what i'm eating or not eating is a good idea-and that's where you guys come in!:)

so.....................today i have eaten lots of rubbish.....sausage and onion barm, maccy d's, then a huuuuuuuge roast dinner and birthday cake.......(what a way to go ey?!)

so........

starting weight.....11st 13lbs......jesus it kills me to write that!!! :o

size 10 in dresses,

size 12-12 in pants

32E (bulging out of i might point out!) boobage.....

i have massive hips and a tiny waist....have always been that way and i'm not kidding myself that my hips will change!!! lol

am thinking that i wana lose about a stone and a half..... anything less than 10stone looks bad on me so won't be going lower than that.....as long as my work pants feel comfy again i'll be happy!!!

so come on guys-help keep me motivated!!!!

:)

Wibble. . . Wibble. . . Wibble. . . Blah. . .blah. . .blah. . .

Wibble. . . Wibble. . . Wibble. . . Blah. . .blah. . .blah. . .

:laola: :lol::lol: :lol:

pmsl @ andy!!! i'd expect that of dunc.....not u! :lol:

LOL. . . sorry it was just too good to resist. . . :lol:

This may not help, but a good friend told me one time, "Thin may be in, but fat's where it's at."

Seriously, if you eat three meals a day, moderate amounts, and avoid foods high in sugar, starch, and fat, it will help. Of course, you'll see improvements more quickly if you add some form of exercise to the mix.

well this is my problem mazz.....i had to stop playing netball and am not allowed to go back to contact sports until the dr gives me the all clear which is why my weight has shot up, used to do a heck of a lot of sport so i think im going to try and build up my running again.

i was always taught by my nutritionist to eat small meals regularly rather than 3 big meals, and to make sure you drink at least 1.5l of water a day.....and to never feel hungry as that is when ur body is telling you you NEED to eat......

i only feel hungry at lunch time and dinner time, and sometimes only at dinner time. i usually only eat 1 small meal a day at tea time, like the plate size of a side plate, and sometimes a sandwich in the afternoon. and thats it. i dont snack, i just drink about 4 cups of coffee with 2 sugars a day.....

i walk the dogs every day, and i' still manage to gain weight !! ARGH

:( but i am on 2 types of tablets that slow down my motabolism :(

so im probably the last person you want diet advice from.

See I have the exact opposite problem! I am 5ft 9" and only weigh 9.5 stone! My Dr says if I loose any more they may have to "speak seriously" to me about it! :blink:

I really hate it coz all of my clothes are too big and my boobs have shunk totally! :( Thing is I need to put the weight back on healthily not by eating junk.. I've tried to up my portion sizes but I feel sick if I eat too much... Im trying to drink more milk and I'm thinking of going onto those weight gain shakes? I do ALOT of exercise coz obvioulsy I have two huskies and walk other peoples dogs too so loooots of walking and I cant change that so really do just have to try to do plenty of calories!

Support for you Diz!! And other girls too, really hope I can put some weight back on! LOL Im thinking at least half a stone maybe even a full stone! :)

Good luck to you. I know how hard it can be to shed the lbs, I’ve done weight watchers and lost weight but Chris (crispy72) lost a few lbs in about 2 months then did Rosmary Conley and lost 1 stone in approx 3 months. I think everyone's body has their own way of losing weight but 5 meals a day on both our diets seems to be the common thing

Also, spices speed up you metabolism which will burn the food off quicker than usual

i got a bit chunky about 3 years ago and did weight watchers, was 11ast 3.5lbs and felt like a whale!!! got down to 10st4lbs (gold) within about 5 weeks but i worked in a pub and was therefore running around loads.....i dont want to completely stick to ww again, i'd rather just use the bits that make sense for me, like portion control as i found i was hungry on ww.....plus am allergic to nuts and can't eat much wheat or dairy (again from the previous eating problems)

sarah, i feel for you, i used to be like that but my reason was because i wasn't eating, i used to do counselling for anorexic young people and it is soul destroying to not be able to put on weight when you're actually trying....i had to put on 7lbs to be allowed to go to my high school prom-didnt get there but they could see how hard i'd tried so i got to go :) maybes speak to a health food shop or pick the brains of a nutritionist to see what they reccomend.....i am 5ft 7.5 and when i met mike i weighed 9st 6lbs but i was going down a rocky road again, i look faaaaaaaar too thin at that weight....i'm meant to be chunkier!!!!

GOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

and claire hun, it'll be because you're hardly eating anything which is why when you do eat ur body hangs on to it as it doesn't know when it's going to get nutrients again xxx