diary of the dreaded............

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck diz :D

i'm the same size as you, 150lbs DD boobs and have giant hips that never go away! doesn't help that i'm only 5'2" :angry::lol: i was 130lbs when living with my mom a year ago and as soon as i moved out i shot up :( try everything, and it definitely doesn't help working 8 hours at a mcdonalds and getting half price food! FML!

hey diz

spicy foods help speed up your metabolism

let me know how you get on chick!!!

dance while you are cooking and while getting dressed..... put some music on and dance... it helps shed the pounds and you arent even aware

swimmimg will help as well

and to help with the portion sizes......if you drink a glass of ice cold water before a meal it lessens your appetite.

good luck hunny and if it works for you then ill try it cos i need to lose 1/2 a stone

pmsl steps ahead of you kells! i dance around everywhere and i always have and always drink iced water :-) good habits(?!) i grew up with thanks to being anorexic! it's not tips on how to lose weight that i need-it's motivation!!!

doing ok so far (well better than nix anyway!!! LOL)

2x fruit tea cakes and cup of tea for breakfast

snacked on crackers and an orange so far,

got a ham and lettuce and carrot sarnie, low fat crisps and yoghurt for lunch.....

am craving chocolate so badly tho....

i got a snack bag of little chocolate treats coz i knew this would happen and have brought a mini chomp for later!!!!

all i'm thinking about is food tho!!! need a distraction!!!!

run up and down the stairs at home, putting on items of clothes as you get to the top.

invest in a skipping rope and some rollerblades.......... though not to be used together!!!!!!

speedwalk to work and jog home!!!

your motivation can be an extra big hug from mike or more playtime with ozzy

or even a chocolate drink before bed!!!!

go go go diz

we are all behind you