Loki's Training

Kroush

A few of Loki's tricks, Didn't do wait or stay, just the fancy ones. He taught himself High-five so I don't have a hand signal for it. lol

And this was the day before I vacuumed, so the house is a snow globe thanks to owning a Sibe! :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/v/1349705549255

Just for kicks, here he is at 3 months old with his training.

http://www.facebook.com/v/1258095059050

Well trained dog.

I am not into training my dogs. Talon and Shaer give paw etc because they want to do not because they were trained to do. All my dogs have been well behaved and 99% do as they are told.

All have been good off the lead. Especialy Shaer and Buck, who could be let off the lead for most of our walks off the road.

I supose I like my dogs to be independant almost like cats.

I taught him crawl by having him lay on the floor and holding the treat just so out of his reach that he'd crawl on his belly to get closer. I'd give it to him and praise him, adding the hand signal to it. He knows when I give a hand signal, it means he needs to do something, so he figures it out. I gradually increased the distance until the point where I could just stand up and give him the hand/voice command and he'd do it.

Well trained dog.

I am not into training my dogs. Talon and Shaer give paw etc because they want to do not because they were trained to do. All my dogs have been well behaved and 99% do as they are told.

All have been good off the lead. Especialy Shaer and Buck, who could be let off the lead for most of our walks off the road.

I supose I like my dogs to be independant almost like cats.

Training him mentally wears him out, so I was more than happy to have him tuckered out, so he learned lots of tricks. :lol: