Walking 2 huskies ??

instant-classic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the replies

I'm not sure i wouldn't feel a bit off with a walking belt thingy !!!!!! can i get a manly one that looks like batmans utility belt ???

Ohhhhh Notts Sarah i'm feeling the need to throw a bucket of water over just to check tongue.gif

LOL thanks? Im actually trying to gain abit so maybe thats what I need to do! LOL Yeah you can get some very cool belts that look like utility ones.. the one Im getting for my bday is fully adjustable so you can have a go if you want to see what its like.. then if you yanked on your arse like Kelly you know not to bother... although I will be there taking pics so you will get laughed at on here! ;)

Sarah ok firstly i think maybe more chips and less ahem ahem for you young lady help with that weight gain, secondly there will be no me falling on my arse pictures young lady .............. hopefully, hey hey hey hang on just one gosh darn second .... the one you are getting is fully adjustable ......... what ya tryin ta say luv ............... i'll have you know i'm 15 stone of pure muscle with a killer 6 pack ........ when i say pure muscle i mean more pure McDonalds and when i say 6 pack i mean more family pack ...... ok fair enough i get your point laugh.gif

Kelly i just need to check that you didn't get hurt before i relentlessly take the rise out of you for falling over !!!!!!!!! oohhhh and whos the chick on your signature pic thing avatar wotsit ??? she looks a bit like those vampire girlies in Van Helsing

Sarah ok firstly i think maybe more chips and less ahem ahem for you young lady help with that weight gain, secondly there will be no me falling on my arse pictures young lady .............. hopefully, hey hey hey hang on just one gosh darn second .... the one you are getting is fully adjustable ......... what ya tryin ta say luv ............... i'll have you know i'm 15 stone of pure muscle with a killer 6 pack ........ when i say pure muscle i mean more pure McDonalds and when i say 6 pack i mean more family pack ...... ok fair enough i get your point laugh.gif

Kelly i just need to check that you didn't get hurt before i relentlessly take the rise out of you for falling over !!!!!!!!! oohhhh and whos the chick on your signature pic thing avatar wotsit ??? she looks a bit like those vampire girlies in Van Helsing

HAHAHA! Martin! You crack me up! Yeah the weight gain is more like need more calorie bumping milkshakes and well the ahem.. is more like two huskies to walk plus several other peoples dogs for which I get paid to walk! Fully adjustable from my tiney little 30odd inche waist you accomodate your manly physic OBVIOUSLY! :P

HAHAHA! Martin! You crack me up! Yeah the weight gain is more like need more calorie bumping milkshakes and well the ahem.. is more like two huskies to walk plus several other peoples dogs for which I get paid to walk! Fully adjustable from my tiney little 30odd inche waist you accomodate your manly physic OBVIOUSLY! :P

Hmmmmmm yeah thats is Sarah its all the doggy walking i believe you tongue.gif calorie bumping milkshakes indeed ......... try a KFC bucket luv

Kelly are you reading these replies ??? Sarah was walking 73 huskies and didn't fall over Saz had 108 Huskies on a walking belt and stayed in total control but you have 3 tiny little huskies hardly pulling and fall flat on your arse whats up with that ??? biggrin.gif the vampire chick is kinda scary and kinda hot , go for it Kel oohhhhh wait problem....... vampire chick has long hair and well you + camp = what hair !!!!!!! oh oh oh was thinking of you last night too ........ i watched Alien 3 again and its the one were Ripley has to have her head shaved !!!!! just kinda thought of you for a min when i saw it ..........

Saz wow check you out being all dominant .......... i'm not making excuses anymore i'm convinced biggrin.gif

Hmmmmmm yeah thats is Sarah its all the doggy walking i believe you tongue.gif calorie bumping milkshakes indeed ......... try a KFC bucket luv

LOL Im a veggie I cant eat a KFC bucket!! :blink: Although I did have a very nice veggie Mcdonalds yday! Maybe that helped?! :D

im gonna get keath to shave husky owners.com in my head before i go bald lol

OMG Kelly DO IT! Awsome!! Id just keep it in aswell, but then Im THAT insane! LOL :lol:

my two are easy to walk with both, just have leads in one hand, they do pull a bit but not like a train, and im not bothered that they pull, its their nature. if i walk either one on a shorter lead at the side of me, they walk nice, so i guess it depends how i want to walk them, just cant get them both to walk nice, dont have 4 hands.!! lol

ps- someone show me where i can donate, as i get paid on monday can spare a few quids!

I walk with all my 4 dogs (3 husky,1 mongrel) in same time, with no problem. Just have to teach your dog not to pull in leash.

Usually 2 of my dog is on backbelt? (don't know right word..) and other 2 on my hand in leash. (But if I want better and longer walk, I just go 2 and 2, separate (or 3 and 1). :D )

I don't think 2 is a problem, usually, if your dog will listeng you and don't wandering and pulling everywhere. :D But at least they have company on each other.