It's costing me a fortune!!!!

Ron Tao&Sky

Have been busy heightening my front garden fence with extra strong trellis and topping the rear garden fences with the same. When I have finished the rear garden that is now owned by Tao and Sky will be topping 7ft 6ins and the front 5ft. Also to reach the road from the back garden you have to pass through 3 gates. Two of them are 6ft and the third one is 5ft. All three are locked so it is like Fort Knox to get in and out of. So far it has cost me over £200 but it's worth it to protect my babies. :happy: .......Ron

Well with Suki being 12 weeks old we've just started having the conversation of "How high shall we re-build the 6 ft fence" so i at least have a ball park figure now, but like you i just wouldn't have it any other way..unless it ment more huskies :D

and. . . . .

don't forget they DIG too, you need to take the fence at least 12" below the surface.

So you actually need approx 8 foot fences. 1 foot below and 7 above. biggrin.gif