Well todays the day......

Sid_Wolf

I woke up at 6 :o Didnt actually think I'd get to sleep tho so Im quite impressed lol

Im dressed, ready, have got Rick up and out of bed (took an hour, 3 fags and a cuppa but what ya gunna do)

Kira has had a little behaviour prep talk lol '"now I know you on the very end of your season baby but today is not the day to have PMT" :lol:

Think Mary and Tony are on the bus to the train station now, we've got about 90mins - 2 hours before I meet them off the train :) Just enough time to finish my coffee n head off

Will let you all know how it went when we get home, Im sure it will all be fine, but fingers X'd anyway eh??

And before you ask... Yes there will be pics :D:lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys today went fantastic :D Rick watched kira in the park while i menlt tony and mary from the station, we took him there, let him off and it was love at 1st sight! They played with no scraps whatsoever, not even with other dogs! :D

afterwards we went for a drink in the pub (cheers guys) and they laid down absolutely shattered lol grey still wanted to play a bit but even tho kira was knackered she didnt snap or anything, just let him mouth and paw her while she laid there.

Tony and mary took kiras lead while i took grey, they were amazed lol, greys not too bad on lead, nothing i cant handle :)

i am in love with him, he has such a good temperament and he a very sexy boy too lol

mary and tony seemed pleased with how things went, he is coming to us on thursday :) im sure he'll fit in great and settle in just fine :)

have taken lots of pics and a video but am on my fone, will upload them when i get home (stopped off at ricks mums for a bit lol)

I woke up at 6 :o Didnt actually think I'd get to sleep tho so Im quite impressed lol

Im dressed, ready, have got Rick up and out of bed (took an hour, 3 fags and a cuppa but what ya gunna do)

Kira has had a little behaviour prep talk lol '"now I know you on the very end of your season baby but today is not the day to have PMT" :lol:

Think Mary and Tony are on the bus to the train station now, we've got about 90mins - 2 hours before I meet them off the train :) Just enough time to finish my coffee n head off

Will let you all know how it went when we get home, Im sure it will all be fine, but fingers X'd anyway eh??

And before you ask... Yes there will be pics :D:lol:

Lol... I gave Grey a mini prep talk aswel, I told him to give Kira his sexy handsome pose and to his word he did and gave her a big warm Husky welcome bless him! x x x x x

Well guys today went fantastic :D Rick watched kira in the park while i menlt tony and mary from the station, we took him there, let him off and it was love at 1st sight! They played with no scraps whatsoever, not even with other dogs! :D

afterwards we went for a drink in the pub (cheers guys) and they laid down absolutely shattered lol grey still wanted to play a bit but even tho kira was knackered she didnt snap or anything, just let him mouth and paw her while she laid there.

Tony and mary took kiras lead while i took grey, they were amazed lol, greys not too bad on lead, nothing i cant handle :)

i am in love with him, he has such a good temperament and he a very sexy boy too lol

mary and tony seemed pleased with how things went, he is coming to us on thursday :) im sure he'll fit in great and settle in just fine :)

have taken lots of pics and a video but am on my fone, will upload them when i get home (stopped off at ricks mums for a bit lol)

Today was really fantastic to meet furbaby Kira, Sid and Rick! Kira is so lovely :wub: very very soft and cuddley! Im so pleased the poochies got on and its such a big relief to know that Grey will be going to safe hands and a family that will love him as much as I do.

Sid & Rick were really great and very hands on with Grey and made a big fuss of him which was really nice to see. I really appreciate what they are doing and cant thank them enough!!! Im really dreading next week cause its getting nearer and nearer to loosing Grey and its really breaking my heart :cry: :cry:

I done really well today holding back the tears but it was when on the train home that the tears came and now as I type. I really love my Dog and hate that I am having to do this :cry: its the worst feeling and wouldnt wish it on anyone but It is a peace of mind to know that Grey is going to a good home and not to far for me to come and visit. (Thanks Sid & Rick for the offer)

Hope you all like the pics of Grey and Kira today (Grey is fast asleep on my feet from his busy day) x x x x x