Riley, and some other newbies

ISDW

OK, this is Riley, the 11 month old boy who was going to be shot for being in the sheep. He's a tall lad for a sibe, and his brown, not red, but very definitely brown.

Riley2.jpg

Riley1.jpg

This is Rosco, he's a 2.5 year old sibe that was also found in sheep, so had to be rehomed, went to a dog trainer who said she could pair him - get him sharing a pen with another dog - within a week, without even meeting the boy, but rang the local rescue within the hour saying he had to go and he should be pts. I think he must have been chatting to her and she thought he was growling. He is such a big baby, not a bad bone in him so far anyway, has been cuddling up to me on the sofa tonight. He's a very big boy.

Rosco1.jpg

Rosco2.jpg

And Bracken, found on the streets, brought to the pound, did his 5 days and then came here, another lovely, soppy boy.

Bracken1.jpg

With my one eared boy Vince in the back yard.

reddog2.jpg

I had an email about another red and white boy in a pound on Friday, his time is up on Monday, don't know if anybody here has seen the video that was made in Ireland called 5 days? It was shot in a pound in Ireland, showing the dogs being killed after their 5 day stray time was up, very sad film, wheelie bin full of dead dogs. This is the pound the red and white boy is in, so of course he is coming here!

Oh bless them all. Well done for taking them in hope all works out well are you fostering them or you keeping them all....

Hmmmmmm, I might keep Riley, I'd say he'll be a fantastic working dog, but I'll try and find homes for them, just tough to get the rights ones, I have 15 dogs here at the moment looking for homes, sibes, mals or crosses, all lovely dogs.

Oh Karen you are a saint! Id give anything to be able to come and work for you or a similar place somewhere that REALLY cares about the dogs and isnt just stuck down in blanket policies that make no sense in the real world! I just need to have a small win on the lotto so Im indepentant and can do that with my time without a worry! :mellow:

Love the pics the boys are very handsome cant wait to hear when you find them their forever homes! :)