New family member

Austinville

The princess Ryn made a boisterous arrival to the family a just about a week ago. She's been wonderful (with the exception of sleeping all night - no false 'potty alarms', but will LOVE it when her bladder grows a bit!

She's already spent her first days at work with me and does quite well, hasn't eaten any computer wires! Woooo Hooooo.

I do need to apologize to everyone for taking sooooo long to get this posted. Between work and puppy care, it's been almost more than I can handle.

Becky

post-53-13585956186303_thumb.jpg

post-53-13585956191043_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone....she's the best. Sleeping at my feet as I 'work' today. Thankfully she can come with me. Not every day, but quite a bit. She's not too keen on being crated during the day, is afraid she'll miss something. Bless her little heart.

If she turns out to be half the husky Bo was (or her grandfather Shadow is, I'll be fortunate. I'm sure she will, she's one intelligent little girl. All husky, starting to show her husky-ness (gives me that wonderful blank look if I ask her to do something she'd rather not ---- Call me crazy, but I sure missed that!)

We're having just one difficulty, a small one and one sure to make you all chuckle. I have a small husky toy that was Bo's. It sits on my sofa and Ryn is absolutely positive that she should have it. I say 'leave it' and she walks away. When I walk away, she's right back at it. I'm not sure if she really wants it, or if she's just testing me. Knowing her thus far, I think it's just a test to see if I'll cave and allow her to have it.

She also enjoys carrying around a photo of Bo that sits on his cremation box. Silly pup. Guess she just wants the old man near....

Oh Becky...she's still as cute as she was when Dave & I saw her 2 weeks ago. We were thinking of you last week and wondering how you were getting along. I know I was scared to death when we brought Zoya home...not having had a puppy around for 15 years. You soon get into the routine though of going outside, feeding, going outside, playing, going outside, sleeping, going outside, going outside, going outside,....:lol: You're so lucky that you can take her to work with you! Although, I'm not sure how much "work" would get done if I had my puppy with me.;) Congrats & good luck....I just know Ryn will be a little angel.

Oh Becky...she's still as cute as she was when Dave & I saw her 2 weeks ago. We were thinking of you last week and wondering how you were getting along. I know I was scared to death when we brought Zoya home...not having had a puppy around for 15 years. You soon get into the routine though of going outside, feeding, going outside, playing, going outside, sleeping, going outside, going outside, going outside,....:lol: You're so lucky that you can take her to work with you! Although, I'm not sure how much "work" would get done if I had my puppy with me.;) Congrats & good luck....I just know Ryn will be a little angel.

Oh, I can relate to the "going outside, going outside, going outside".