PLEASTE TAKE NOTE all campers in october

KSNS

i belive that all that was being said here is that there wasnt any problems with any in season dogs (im sure it wasnt just keaths that were in season) which is great! a few members said keath SHOULDNT go to camp as it wouldnt be fair but that fact not 1 male took an intrest in wanting to hump his girls is great and i belive that forum members SHOULD hear about it - that means that new members who have bitches and members who didnt go because of an inseason dog dont have 2 worry if they DO want to go camping the next time - i dont belive about the clique (sp) thing either we ALL like meeting new people sure it HELPS if people live closer to each other i mean ur gonna meet up regulary with people who live closer to you - but the members on here make a special! effort to travel near AND far to meet as many members as possible! some members will drive two hours out just to meet a few members for a couple of hours which is great like diz said people will always get on better with certain members than others - but we still all go out of our way to be nice and friendly to EVERYBODY and we dont just stick to our own little groups hell if we did - i would be sooooooooo lonely being the only active cov member on here but im not because ive made some great friends from all over the world on here just as everybody else has

im sorry you seem to think the way you are on this post :( i hope you will continue to stick around as you give some amazing advice - the whole reason people come on here - and like val said if we get to meet up with the members weve helped then its a bonus :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be taking a break from this forum for a while, if not forever. There is absolutely no need for this to be reopened and for people to be so cliquey - wow, you guys that went camping together are fantastic, people who question the wisdom of something are not.

Such a shame, but I think that if you want to have a little forum only for people who know each other and meet up for camping, then brilliant, work away but don't belittle other people who haven't met you personally and aren't your 'mates'.

I am disgusted that it was Dunc who started this again. If this was another poster saying something about one of the clique, there would be uproar.

This topic was never closed for starters. There is no clique at all, the only reason it was posted in again was basically to say "Look, if people are responsible then there shouldnt be a problem" and to be honest with you I dont know what your problem it is. The forum has never had the attitude you have stated above and I'm discusted at the fact you think we act in that way. There was absolutly no need whatsoever for that post at all! We all enjoyed the weekend and everyone has helped each other out including with the fact that some of the bitches were on heat at the time. This was nothing but another one of those posts around the forum to say everyone has been responsible and you have kicked off for absolutly no reason whatsoever!!

dunc was just pointing out that dogs can be together in a group with females in season and that nothing bad happened

we all kept an eye on our dogs and made sure they behaved

we are not in the slightest cliquey and i had a great time meeting new people

we all mingled with everyone else,

we simply didnt agree with your 'no bitches in season' rule

im offended that you would call us cliquey and it doesnt matter who re-opened the thread!!! they were simply putting their opinions on the forum

Keath was responsible to post this up... got some responsible replies... everyone acted responsible due to it... there was responsible feedback.

I'll close this decent topic before it starts kicking off now then shall I? Cheers for that Karen, much appreciated!

Gutted by this as no intent was meant to up set anyone just to say the all the doges got along fine even the ones on heat.

Like Marc as said I never re-open the thread as it was never closed in the 1st place.

How about taking a positive away to other members on other sites ? something along the lines of with responsible owners even dogs on heat can go to meets.

As for Susan and myself we have never been to a camp before ever in-fact I have never been camping in my life and I/we enjoyed every minute of it and yes we will be going there was at least 50+ folk there I have never meet before I now class these as friends if that makes us cliquey we are guilty as charged but happy :)

Karen I would not like you leave the board over this as you are a very valued member and have not taken my intent as it was given.

Just one more thing Marc I don't think you should of closed this for one person that is in this frame of mind :(