woof woof

MichellefromEssex

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am from Essex, I stumbled across this forum by accident last night and am really looking forward to looking at your pics and finding out lots of invalueable information regarding owning our beautiful babies. I am the proud owner to Chyna who will be 2 next month, Chyna has a Siberian mummy and an Akita dad, she is to most soppiest loving dog you will ever meet, and cuddling up to her is like wrapping your arms around a big teddy bear. Chyna has lived with us for nearly a year after her previous owner had to work full time and didnt think it was fair on her to leave her for so long, Sad news for them but great news for us as we love her so much. Indie is our gorgeous and stunning puppy who is currently 15 weeks, she is pure Siberian and we have had her in our home for 2 weeks, those 2 weeks have been quite fun!!!!!! but she is starting to settle in nicely now, she attends puppy classes and is doing really well, we acquired Indie (whom in her short live has had 4 names and 4 owners!!!!!) through an advert on the internet, again owners who had wanted a dog thought they could leave her in a cage all day and she would be happy - NOT!!!!! Indie left her breeder (whom I have managed to get in contact with) on 15th August at 10+2 weeks, was homed for 11 days to her first family, who sold her to the gentleman I got her from, they had her for 9 days, anyway whats important is she found us and will be spoilt rotten.

My partner is a runner, and every day he harnesses up Chyna and they go off for anything up to 10 miles running, obviously Indie is too young yet for anything like that so its lots of short walks to the park for her atm.

I am looking forward to reading this forum and gaining some extra knowledge and advice from you all.

Thanks for reading, here are a couple of pics of my girls:

Chyna

dog1.jpgdog3.jpg

Indie

Indie.jpgaaa.jpg

Ozzy and Chance could be related to Indie they look just like her. We just come back from a big long walk - the weather here is gorgeous really warm, the girls loved it although Indie was not happy being on her extender lead, Chyna we allow off a lead in certain places, so today she enjoyed bouncy around the fields and always comes back for a treat, Indie is quite fast and I somehow think she will never be allowed off a lead no matter how many treats are offered lol. I forgot to mention we also have 2 other dogs, Milo who is a 14yr old Shitzu who is deaf and blind in one eye, he is very weak on his legs, but for some reason in the two weeks we have had Indie he has had a new lease of life bless him, and Mollie a bishon x shitzu whom I rescued 8 years ago from an awful home where she was sleeping ontop of a sack of potatoes and eating cat food from the floor, her paws where chewed to bits, anyway she is 10 nearly and has had to have quite a lot of ops recently including pyrometra and bladder stones. She has gained a bit of weight throughout her ordeal. Here are their piccies.

Milo:

milo.jpg

Mollie:

mollie.jpg

Thanks everyone - ive managed to work out signature and avatar, I can see myself becoming a bit addicted to reading your stories and looking at your piccies lol,

Welcomee :) they both look amazing :P

oh trust me it IS addictive lol the first thing i do when i turn laptop on is open this up :P

Awww just seen that Indie is 1 day older than Niko & Chance hehe :D

and what is really spooky is that Indie's name was Nanook when we got her!!!!!!

Blaze as a pup does look very much like Indie, so its nice to see your photo now to get a rough idea of how she looks as she gets older.

Thanks guys for such a warm welcome, ive just come in from work and switched on straight away to have a read up, I have a very funny photo I am going to post soon, just need to find where I have to post it first lol. So keep a look out - your going to love it x