New Oxford Husky on da block

MaryR

Hi

Back in July I posted on this forum that I was moving to Oxford from up north and would like to meet up with other husky owners. I got a good response and lots of welcome so just wanted to say we have arrived and we're finally starting to get sorted.

Would love to see any fellow husky owners for walkies or get any suggestions as to best parks etc (though with a dog and a two-year old I have spent much of my time in parks so far!)

Look forward to hearing from you, I will go and post a photo of my beautiful girl Zac on the gallery now!

Mary

gallery_2130_2_37388.jpg

gallery_2130_2_56506.jpg

there you go here's zac

Hey, Mary welcome back . . biggrin.gif

and. . . .

welcome to Oxford.

I'm sure we can find somewhere in between us to get together

for a walk.

Where abouts in Oxford are you??

Then I can try to find a suitable location. . . .

and. . .

Zac is gorgeous, can't wait to meet you all .. laugh.gif

This is the 3rd time I've tried to respond to this thread and everyone's replies - hopefully it'll work this time.

Just to say that the only mornings I'm free during the week are Monday and Friday. So if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow I'd be up for it, except if it's pissing it down like today :(

Thanks for the welcome!!