Have you ever been hypnotised to give up something

MichellefromEssex

Good luck with it let us know how it goes :) weight is such a touchy subject all my life I've been underweight not due to not eating I can eat loads and loads and loads and not put any weight on but I hate it I would love to be a bit bigger but just doesn't happen, people ask me do I eat, why am I so thin?, your so skinny, you'd disappear if you turned to the side, that's only a few things said to me I don't look anorexic as I am healthy and I do eat alot just my metabolism is sooo high I burn it all off im a size 6 but nowadays people are meant to be bigger and ll curvy etc so they judge me it's a horrible thing

Sorry had to rant there lol hope all goes well for you :)

i know how that feels, well kindda when i was in school i got the same people calling me anorexic and everything just to really hurt i was just thin and had a fast motabalism i prefer being curvier n whilst im a few lbs heavier than i want i just cant seem to stop eating now lol

well in dresses i am an 8-10.....in pants 12-14 and do you know what i may be flabby round the edges but my bear loves me wobbly bits and all and that is the main thing :-)

and thats the way it should be! :D - jealous much :P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for big delay in replying have had the week from hell which I wont go into on here. But anyway went to see Susan the hypnotherapist and had a really good session with her, we talked for ages about my past and what makes me eat and how I get addicted to certain foods, also about the amount of coke I drank, she asked lots of questions and made lots of notes, she carried out some techniques including tapping my wrist, which I have seen before on Paul Mckenna, and actually I have only had to do this once since seeing her, I was not hypnotised on the session, am going back to see her on weds, but I did come away feeling really positive and good in my self, I had a bad thing happen last week and I was able to discuss it with her and she was then able to help me deal with the situation head on, I must say I did feel very relaxed with her.

UPDATE

Was hypnotised on wed, felt like I was just having a nice lie down lol, couldnt open my eyes if I wanted to which was strange, I came out of hypnosis with tears running down my face and the image of me as a lovely thin 14yr old, which has stuck in my head ever since, I have lost 6lbs so far since my first session with her 10 days ago, feel so fantastic and happy not just because of the weight loss but in general, people have commented that my eyes are sparkling and that I really do seem happier in my self. Got another session on tue evening and cannot wait.

• 2 weeks later...