Good Job Foxie

Removed #1

So today my daughter figured out that whilst I go to the bathroom, she can drag a box, chair, etc., over to the front door...and open it. She did this only after stripping down butt naked.

Feisty Fox, our little demonic angel went out the front door and started barking...then came into the bathroom...and started freaking out...then ran out of the bathroom like his rump was on fire...I followed and before I knew it he was out the front door...

On the front porch stood our toddler, butt naked...

My front yard isn't fenced...and we live on a major street in town.

Fox didn't leave the yard, instead he stood at the bottom of the steps barking and howling at her (I assume it's to get her back in the house because he was not a happy puppy). I was able to get the toddler, and Fox back in the house without any issues...and Fox came in and sat at my feet waiting for his attention for being such a good boy...

Now I have to deadbolt the front door...but good job Foxie on averting crisis whilst I delt with my own bodily functions...I will overlook you poohing on the floor this morning.

Adoreable..yus...

my toddler is making me nuts...it's like she had genius genes...she managed to get ON TOP of the fridge during my last bowel movement...I still haven't figured out how

LOL looks like you have to create your toddler when you leave the room....Fox seems fine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i used to have to take all of them with me when Josh and Eika were younger, god a blummin nightmare!!

and we have to lock all the doors as well as he can open them! nearly seen the back of eika twice, luckily i heard the door handle go down and was not answering the call of nature!!

LOL looks like you have to create your toddler when you leave the room....Fox seems fine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PMSL. . . just what I was thinking. . . laugh.gif