As if things couldnt get any worse- they did at 12.45 today!!!!!!!!

Tamz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic!!! i have bloody whiplash- and bad aswell......walking around like i have a plank glued onto my back- chloe keeps askin me why i am walking funny :blink:

have to have physio on my back if it doesnt improve within 7days as its really really sore :(

still no word from 3rd party's side but i now have a witness so it doesnt matter anymore- its the young mum who was parked infront of the old bat that hit me- she saw it all :)

car is being collected monday and being taken to garage- my poor car :( jst hope the hire company give me a 7 seater!!

i honestly dont fink im gunna be able to take him out today- the wind here is like 100mph im not joking..so to battle through that when your feeling fine is a challenge but to do it when you cant walk properly is jst askin for it really

he will have to wait til later when ian gets back- he has been out already this morning so its not too bad :(

Hi hun, oh no...don't forget if you have to lose money due to not being able to work/pay out for private health care, go through insurance company and sue for compensation (i was sued when i was 16 and crashed...the guy's insurance sent it to me rather than insurance company - about 2 months after the accident happened - he was a tw@)

awww hun that's not good :( I was involved in a car accident a few years ago and hurt my back badly, had to go to quite a few physio sessions but they really did help - they also gave me back strengthening exercises too :)

With regards to your loan car - they should give you a like for like model - if they don't you're within your right to push and ask for one x

• 2 weeks later...

WTF!!!!!!!!

just got a letter off my insurance company saying that the tp arent excepting liability and cant recover all costs!!!!

rung them to find out what the hell is going on and been told that the old bat that reversed into me is saying that i run into the back of her as she reversed around the corner??!!!!!

THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH:angry: :angry: :angry:

im so fecked off right now- this should have all been sorted out- now i have to submit more stuff to prove what happened and that she is telling lies!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WTF!!!!!!!!

just got a letter off my insurance company saying that the tp arent excepting liability and cant recover all costs!!!!

rung them to find out what the hell is going on and been told that the old bat that reversed into me is saying that i run into the back of her as she reversed around the corner??!!!!!

Sorry to hear this Tamz :(

Unfortunately we get this ALL the time in work. People will cause an accident, say they are sorry and then go home.

People will then often speak to a friend or familiy member who will talk them into NOT admitting liability. They will then call their insurer and lie!!

Luckily for you, you have a witness who will back you up.

Without the witness the claim for sure would be classed as a 'disputed claim' or 50/50, knock for knock.

I hope you get it sorted out. I'm not sure why you are having to do all the running around gathering info... that's what you pay your insurance company for!!!

xxx

exactly my point!! they are jst useless- will never use them again or recommend them to anyone...ive had trouble with them before all this when i was swapping my insurance over from corsa to the zafira..and now all this!!

im jst so fecking annoyed by it all :angry: :angry:

im over grumpy anyway coz of my back but this jst takes the biscuit- and not nice ones either!! :lol:

xxxx

Oh no Tamz! I so sorry hon! What company are they just so I avoid using them! Freakin liar of an old bat as well! Shes got some cheek bare faced lieing, surly no one will insure her again if she lies???? And if thats not what happens it should be, get caught out in a bare faced lie and no one should touch you with a barge pole! <_< Nasty old git!

Hope you get it all sorted hon! xxxxxxx

Oh no Tamz! I so sorry hon! What company are they just so I avoid using them! Freakin liar of an old bat as well! Shes got some cheek bare faced lieing, surly no one will insure her again if she lies???? And if thats not what happens it should be, get caught out in a bare faced lie and no one should touch you with a barge pole! dry.gif Nasty old git!

Hope you get it all sorted hon! xxxxxxx

zurich connect huni- absolute waste of time and money (sorry if anyone on here works for them )

ive had to email them a statement of what happened and a sketch drawing this morning but i am yet to get a response...im freaking out here not knowing whats goin on :blink: xxxxxx

As silly as it may sound was she revesing from a minor road to a major road? Only reason i ask is that i'm sure they highway code says its against the law to do so

no mate- i was stationary behind her- we was both on same road...she had got out of her car and was shouting at a girl infront of her claiming she couldnt get passed coz of the way she had parked her car then got back into her car and reversed straight into me without looking!! :angry: