Trained for Trouble

Kroush

I have two dog crates for Loki, one is an open wire cage which is 46" and always has a bed, blanket and toys in it. This is his "Good" cage and he gets treats and food in here. The secodn cage is a plastic closed one in the kitchen with nothing but a towel in it that he gets put in it he's done something bad.

Yesterday, my husband took Loki outside to potty and he generally doesn't pay any attention. So he came back inside and left Loki. While I was making dinner, I saw Loki chewing on something and I ran over there to make sure he hadn't gotten ahold of something bad in the house. Loki saw me rushing over there and thought he was in trouble, dropped what he was chewing and ran inside his "time out" crate until I told him he could come out. lol.

He was just chewing on some grass he had brought in. I had to tell him it was okay and he could come out of "time out" :lol:

Its me that has to be trained for trouble, When Wolf is tired he tells me when its bed time by howling at me and stamping his feet!!!! Yes he really does stamp his front paws at me , its hilarious!! so I am trained by him to know when he wants his bed ( crate) . He does it if too many people are here too or if he does not know someone. Looks like a Wolf but a big baby lol.

Its me that has to be trained for trouble, When Wolf is tired he tells me when its bed time by howling at me and stamping his feet!!!! Yes he really does stamp his front paws at me , its hilarious!! so I am trained by him to know when he wants his bed ( crate) . He does it if too many people are here too or if he does not know someone. Looks like a Wolf but a big baby lol.

Awww you should make a video of that and share! I bet its cute as hell!!! LOL.