Idea - World Wide Husky Meet!

Sarah

What do peeps think to having a World Wide Husky Meet on 10th October 2010

Was thinking that as quite a few of us are meeting up in a few weeks - those that aren't able to meet us can have their own ? Doesn't matter if you're on your own and there are no other husky owners around you - take your husky for a walk and take your pic along with him / her and we can post it up in a Worldwide meet thread?

what do you think?

I think that's a great idea! I recently found that there's a musher's meet-up group local, and most of them are huskies. I will suggest a dog-park day or something on that meet-up board and see how far I get.

What a great thread that would be -- all the members from around the world posting pictures of what they did with their huskies on 10/10/10! biggrin.gif

I am attending my first outing with the local meet-up group this Sunday -- they have reserved the diving pool at a local dog-training center! I'll be sure to bring cards for the site with me! (and, of course, get pictures and vids of Dakota if he actually goes in the pool!)