First day with shadow

Stormy

Going great so far on the way home in the car he slept most of the way and looked out the window for a bit but he was fine :)

He's been for a wee outside once so far had a couple of accidents as we weren't quick enough but were getting into a routine!

He hasn't been shy atall he paid no attention to the cats, the cats on the other hand were not impressed haha, he's met his other canine friend but strangely enough the other dog was scared of him! Lol

He's been playing with us I have a video of him playing with a toy badger it's so funny will upload when I get a chance to go on the laptop!

He goes into his crate willingly at times but seems to want to be around us at the moment but he has been to sleep in his crate :)

He wasn't interested in me at first I think because my boyfriend had him as I drove etc but he's bonding with me now so I'm happy :)

His pedigree name is huskdalasa secret shadow

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow he is absolutely beautiful - grrr having huskies is so addictive I wish I lived in a huge house with a massive big safe garden then I would have a pack lol. When we got Indie she cried every 2 hours the first night in her crate, I kept going down to her letting her into the garden to do a wee and putting her back, we even put her crate next to Chyna so she could see her, she still cried (more like a whale noise lol) then on the 3rd night we let her sleep in the big dog bed with Chyna and she stopped, its what she wanted, to be near to her Chyna whom we think she feels is her mummy figure.

Good luck with Shadow and be prepared for walks to take double time when you eventually can go out, because the amount of admirers he is going to get will be unbelieveable lol.

It's hard work he throws tantrums already but we ignore him and he calms down :D so he will learn he doesn't recognise his name yet either, he's not a fan of the stairs he will go up them with encouragement but we have to Carry him down, his food he just eats like he's never eaten before lol