Halloween 2010

Sarah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to one a few years back as leatherface you know the guy out of texas chainsaw massacre....... complete with fake blood and n trails.

Saz please feel free to come knocking at my door on halloween dressed like that ............ treat treat treat TREAT biggrin.gif i usually get some little oik in a black bin liner with talc in there hair !!!! tut tut

Went to one a few years back as leatherface you know the guy out of texas chainsaw massacre....... complete with fake blood and n trails.

Saz please feel free to come knocking at my door on halloween dressed like that ............ treat treat treat TREAT biggrin.gif i usually get some little oik in a black bin liner with talc in there hair !!!! tut tut

PMSL!!!!!!!!!

omg - can tell you've not met me yet and my "curvy" figure laugh.gif

i won't look anywhere near as good as she does in that pic lmao

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think mine needs to be a little less thigh and a little more boobage tho!!!!

Your wish is my command ............. how do you feel about cat woman Diz ???

Saz we likes curvy !!!!!! i found you a his and hers costume ... Ghostbusters theme what do you think ???? Marc your welcome you can thank me later biggrin.gif

I'm seriously getting the urge to get dressed up and go into Notts with a few buddies on halloween now !!!!!

post-1458-13585956411446_thumb.jpg

post-1458-13585956415453_thumb.jpg