opppppps

valkyries

So this morning hubby Dave comes to pick me up from work (on nites this week) and he can hardly move, i could see he was in pain. It turns last nite he was up stairs on my PC, then decided to go down and get a beer, well all three dogs wanted to go see what daddy was getting.

mmmmm might be food lol, but in their rush to beat daddy down, they knock him flying down the stairs. opppps he goes straight in to the shoe cupboard at the bottom, ribs cracking on the edge, then down he goes on the floor.

This is where the dogs think yay daddys on the floor it's play time oppps, well after his ****** %%%%% @@@@@@ they stop dead then they must have realised daddy was hurt, Thor goes over and lie's next to him, Odin an Loki go and rest a paw on him bless em how could he be mad at them xxxxxxxx

well kell i'm the one thats been at work all nite and i'm in again tonite but he's hurt, so had to let him go back to bed xxxxxx

Thats why we live in a Bungalow, falling over dogs and cats and flying down the stairs on your back or head first is not fun. Loveley to hear dogs sat around trying to be supportive as best they can.

When these things happen for a mii=second you could kill them them but it is just a mili-second because they look so lovelly with those sorry mum eyes,

Mine don,t dare go upstairs , they know they only go up there when its bath time which is a problem with Wolf cos he hates baths!!!! so has to get carried up like a baby!!!

I have been knocked flying a few times out the back though when they run at me and forget to stop !! and OUCH!! does that hurt lol

Hope he is ok x

Awww hope hes ok...my pups think the stairs are a racetrack for sure!! They always have to beat me to the top or bottom...and i have been knocked down plenty of times...I know ppl say that the people are supposed to go through the doors first before their dogs etc...but if its the door that leads to stairs...i let them have at it lol

OUCH!!!! poor dave :(

Hope he can still make you a brew!!!!!!!

Send him my love hun xxx

ooooooops that post on Duncs was done by me Sue lo0l forgot to log him out ....... ah well...... hehehehehehe cant see a dog knocking him over. Oh he so gonna kill me when he reads this !!!!!! lol

Anyone got a spare room !

:rofl: you're so dead when Dunc reads this :rofl: