Not a good week

valkyries

As some of you may have read in my last post, the dogs knocked/tripped Dave down the stairs.

Well this happend monday nite and today he is in agony, been back to the doctors and is now on co-codamal and an inhauler to help him breath, he is also booked in for an x-ray but as to wait till monday.

As for me i've had 6 hours sleep since sunday morning and i'm in work again tonite ouch, and to top it all the car failed it's MOT today and is costing a furtune not a good week xxxxxx

Awwww poor Linda, working all the hours, got an incapacitated hubby and I bet you've had to be dragged by all three, all by yourself.

Wish I could pop over to help but I'm doing overtime all this week. . .sorry. :(

Thanks all well he's still in pain today don't seem any better, agree stupied he as to wait till monday but his Dr made him an appointment at the cottage hospital in Bicester.

The car cost us £200+ but is done now, i'm having to stay up after working nite's to go with him and to sort dogs, the good news is i've now managed an average of 10 hours sleep since sunday lol, but tonite is my last nite then i get 2 days off.

The best is at mo i'm incharge at nite so i delegate the work lol just hard keeping my eyes open, any way just keep fingers crossed he's ok for camp next week, an i'll be on playing catch up on here xxxxxxxxxx

Andy i have to walk them one at a time lol