Great weekend!!!!!

dygosamikita

What a great weekend!!! All of the dogs had a great time, there were no major fights, no issues with in season dogs working the others up, and the people behaved themselves (for the most part) as well. Then if things couldn't go any better we had some excellent weather as well.

Having walked around the site after everyone left, I must say that it was VERY tidy. This is just another example of how AWESOME (yes that is the correct use of the word Davetongue.gif) the members here are.

Lets see if the next one can be even bigger and bettersmile.gif

Hey Rachael,

Yes it was a fantastic weekend, Although we met briefly at heaton park at a meet it was great getting to know you guys so much better

and Nikita and Sampson are an absolute credit to you guys,so well behaved. I loved getting Wolfy (not husky) kisses n cuddles from Nikita every day.biggrin.gif

So looking forward to april. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

AWESOME topic Rach :)

I had a brilliant time, got lots of love from Nikita (and a lovely cut on my eye lid!) that'll teach me to be so damn small!! lol

was so nice to see everyone again and meet the new faces :)

cant wait until April

Awww....she got you then....sorry babe.......gotta watch those daggers on her feetunsure.gif. I did manage to clip them a bit on one of the days but I think it might have made them worse.

Rosemary - Nikita was a right floozy cuddling with everyone and anyonerolleyes.gif

I had a great weekend it was great to meet even more people off the site, but your all crazy lol. Do we have any sane members on here, the staff were so good we felt out of place with you loons.

Well i'm black an blue 1 long scratch down my arm, 3 bruises, 2 large grazes on my legs and a broken nail lol i think this was mostley from the rugby tackle i got from sarah, and a grase on my leg came from Dunc's hard srump lol

Love ya all xxxxxxxxxxx

It was an amazing weekend, a bit of a downer in the middle, but we soon made up for that ... I'm surprised we never tripped the camp electrics charging everyone's phones & laptops!! :lol: It was great to see old faces again (soz, Linda! :P ) and meet loads of new ones, I think we're a privileged bunch that we can manage to get to meets like this.

The kids were great too, kept some of the adults entertained ... but next time, I'm not letting Steve park the van near the toilet! That CHUFFING door slamming was NOT FUNNY!!! :angry:

Thank you to everyone for a good weekend, certainly the best way to mark the end of one job & the start of another one tomorrow!!

:laola: