Happy campers

Marc

Yeah thats right, another topic about the camping LOL. That in itself should show just how much of a laugh we had over the weekend. Just thought I would post up to say thankyou to all who came and enjoyed the madness with us. Both Sarah and myself have come back home very very tired after a fantastic weekend. Made a hell of a lot of friends on here and nice to see :)

Just wanna say whilst Im here, after Chris (madmonk) helping out just about everyone and anyone he could all weekend he even followed us home with some of our gear that we struggled to fit into the trailer so thanks for that Chris. You've been a star this weekend and Im not the only one to have commented on it :)

PS: Your all piss heads :P LOL

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Us piss heads??? Did you forget the state outside YOUR tent on Sunday morning

Was a cracking weekend and we all enjoyed it, thanks to you guys for organising such an awesome event and can't wait for the next one

*Innocent LOL

Agree fab weekend and thank you all for coming and making it great xxxxxxx

Thank you to Ian an Rachel for helping with our tent.

Thank you to Rachel for walking Odin for me.

Thank you Keath for walking Odin for me.

Thank you Lucy for running Odin on the scooter.

Thank you Chris for feeding us and for the music.

Thank you Steve for feeding us also.

Don't ya just love this place xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pmsl u and dunc were plastered!!!!!!! oh and rob too!!!! everyone else looked remarkably good apart from you 3!!!!

aye big thanks to everyone....

to alex for letting me steal megan!

to mark and alex for being absolutely awesome to be with! (and who helped dave refrain from throwing the gazebo into the pond!!!)

to amanda and co for stirring up trouble on saturday!!! PMSL!!!!!!!

to val for letting me use her cup!

to dani that kept us warm with argos catalogues

to steve for helping teflon get the caravan on site

to linda for my sunflower

to saz and marc for carting the tent to camp (and back again!)

to saz who has apparently found ozzy's lead!!!! LOL

to rach who let me have lots of cuddles with nikkita

to amy for letting ozzy have a good hump

to em, sarah and kells for being my adopted sisters and giving me lots of cuddles :)

and most of all to telfon dave and lisa who let us share the caravan with them and the 3 mad ones :)

i love my husky family very very much and can't wait to see you all soon-don't forget there is always a bed or patch of floor for anyone that wants to come and stay in manchester xxxxxx

way to many people to thank esp withthe whole food situation etc appreciate all offers as the chip in thing ended up being more of a every one sort them selves thing lol so big thanks to all and for all the lifts to shops etc :D

fantastic weekkend..

Much love to all lol

i want to say thankyou to all the admin team, i have never met a nicer bunch of people, i have made so many new friends and cant wait to see everyone again. Its was hard coming into a camp where you dont know anybody, but we were made to feel so welcome and the kids absolutely loved it. thanks again xx:D

Kelly, Erik and myself had a fantastic time.

Darwin enjoyed his runs on the scooter, Daughtry enjoyed meeting other Huskies and for once wasn't the smallest there.

And Echo as always enjoyed shouting at you all.

Erik made new friends and me and Kelly met some new members and made new friends and renewed friendships with The Admin and Mod team. Went for some lovely walks, got well and truly plastered every evening . . . :)

had a great laugh, Next april can't come soon enough.

Massive thanks to Saz n Marc for organising the shindig, and for creating the forum in the first place. :laola:

well first of all i want to appologies for leaving early. i know most of you thought it was the wrong descision. but at the time i thought i was doing the right thing..... maybe not.

for the time i was there i would like to thank everyone for the welcome and a good time :)

it was great to meet new people and get to see others again.

again i am sorry i left early

Marc

Very happy campers!

Had a great time and jsut want to thank Marc and Saz for orgainising the whole deal,

Rachel and Ian for borrowing us various stuff,

Steve and Val for helping us cook our food!

Saz for the free blacksheep LOL (will give you the cash for that when I see you totally forgot till we got back!)

Ems Saz and Diz for all the hugs

Dunc for the butties and Sue for all the tea and coffee and finally

Wolf for leading all the huskies in a dawn corus.... what a way to wake up every morning! LOL :lol:

thanks to everyone

i loved my cuddles off my sis diz

thanks to the admins and mods for keeping the alchol levels high

thanks to dunc for being so plastered on friday and being a funny drunk!!!

thanks to keath and emma for sitting with us

thanks to claire for the lovely purple harness for daughtry

thanks to rach who let me cuddle nikita

and massive thanks to everyone who turned up and had a great time

i love you all

well first of all i want to appologies for leaving early. i know most of you thought it was the wrong descision. but at the time i thought i was doing the right thing..... maybe not.

for the time i was there i would like to thank everyone for the welcome and a good time :)

it was great to meet new people and get to see others again.

again i am sorry i left early

Marc

No worries mate, we all have to do what we feel is best for our dogs and ourselves.

It was good to meet you, too bad Yogi wouldn't settle in. Hopefully with time and a few more meets he will get used to other dogs being round and not be bothered by it as much.

I had a really great time even if I was a little unsociable and very sober!!

I'd like to thank Val and Steve for letting me use their kettle and BBQ and hide out in the awning.

Teflon and Lisa for making me brews and cooking my chicken and also letting me borrow their sauce :-)

Linda and Dave for boiling water for me.

Chris for also boiling some water for me.

Meesh for setting up my tent.

Sarah and Marc for the great photo ops!

And, Matthew for dog sitting Saffi for me when I went to the loo

Sorry if I missed anyone!!

And everyone else for making the weekend lots of fun... it was great to finally meet you all!!! :-)

Thanks so much everyone :) Especially linda and dave for keeping me supplied with coffee & susan and Dunc for the butties :) Also Rachel and Ian for the use of their toaster when Robert wasnt feeling well, Sarah and Marc for creating such an awesome forum. Sarah and Glen, Val and Steve, Teflon, Diz, Dani, Emily, Lucy, Chris and everyone else that made it such a great event!

So glad you all had a fab time. Looking at the pics have been great and a few made me blush and some made me smile and some made me say aaawwwww. How did the calander go ......lol

So thankyou all for helping me be apart of it even though i was unable to go. I want to hear more storys and see more pics....they are great. :D