Please help with my sick pup

Husky Missy

I'm no expert but...is she acting her usual self or does she seem quite lethargic? I had a few worries with my pup when she was sick but when she is still acting herself I've tried not to worry and it's always passed...she's always eating allsorts in the garden. If she is not acting herself and feels bloated then I would get her checked out just incase she has eaten something and it's blocking her up. Is she still pooing normally?

if shes lathargic and keeps being sick i would probably get her to a vet or if youve been walking in clumber park/sherwood forest but if shes only been sick once and is otherwise ok and drinking plenty i would wait till tomorrow and see how she is then

she may have just eaten something that she shouldnt

hope she gets better soon

If she's still going to the toilet normally then I wouldn't be too concerned with there being a blockage. The trouble with pups is that they are always eating things they shouldn't and making themselves sick. Mine was the same a couple of weeks ago. She went off her food but was sick in the evening. I kept an eye on her and the next day she was right as rain. You know your pup better than anyone else though and if you are concerned maybe you should just give the vets a ring, like husky princess has said it'll give you peace of mind.