gettin to be that time of year again :(

BingBlaze n Skyla

Bingo refused to go on a walk earlier because some 'youths' (they are older than me) were throwing bangers in the street n it scared him - soon he is only gonna get 1 or 2 walks a day - if that if they decide to let them off during the day! :( and he will start getting his 'winter flab' now because of it :( my poor boy - on his birthday too bless him

ill still walk him during the day but when i take them out at six he wont go - n once it starts gettin dark early he wont even think about setting foot outside the door bless him - might have 2 chuck in an extra walk just for him during the day but if they let them off during the day or a bang goes (some1 closing a garage door or sumthing) he will stop dead n refuse to go anywhere but home :(

Agreed Sparks, its really not necessary at all for every tom dick and harry to be able to get hold of anything explosive at all they should be public displays only in mermited places.. Im really not a fan of fireworks myself on new years I like to watch the ones going off in London on the TV with the mute on the telly! LOL :)

blaze doesnt mind either unless they get let off when we are walkin then he gets abit skittish bless him - not sure what skylas gonna be like these are her first fireworks (with us anyway not sure if she experienced them in her last home or at her breeders)

nay would the cotton wool work? would be nice for him to be able to go out n pee after 3pm cuz if he doesnt go out on our last walk he doesnt get to go out then till 8:30am cuz he wont even go out in the garden :(