Small gesture means so much

Val (Zebedee)

I came home from work today to be greeted by Steve telling me I had a present - it was delivered about 20 mins before I got home. I didn't know what he was on about. When I came in, there was a large Marks & Spencer's cardboard box on the sofa :huh:

On the top, there was a card. I asked Steve did he know anything about it, he denied it. I ripped the delivery note off the top & opened the card, it was from all the members of a motorbike club that Steve & I are in. I have been the Treasurer of the Well Oiled Motorcycle Club for a couple of years, looking after the funds, keeping check on donations, sending out rally tickets, banking cheques, etc. But as the huskies have replaced the bikes now, I felt I had to stand down as Treasurer. So, this was a thank-you from the club members for doing the job!!

How sweet was that?? Certainly made me smile ..... have a lookie here ....

gallery_144_7_47182.jpg

gallery_144_7_71156.jpg

gallery_144_7_47974.jpg

Val, they must have appreciated you very much. What a nice thing for them to do. Probably very well deserved as well.