RSPCA search for dog abuser that was caught on video..

lokis_mom

Woolwich, London - Cowardly dog abusers frequently dole out their cruelty behind close doors - away from judgemental eyes. One dog abuser made the mistake of getting caught in his abusive ways, and now theRSPCA is asking the public for their help in identifying the man.

On October 1, a man was videotaped repeatedly kicking his small dog at Knee Hill Park, near Woolrich in South East London. A passerby caught the kicking on tape and recently posted the video on YouTube. Now, the RSPCA is hoping that someone will recognize the man, and the small, tan dog.

The man appears to be in his late teens, to early twenties and possesses a thin build. He was wearing faded jeans and a gray, hooded sweatshirt at the time. The RSPCA wants to identify the man so that they get get the small dog away from the abusive environment.

If the man was willing to yank the dog violently on the leash and kick it repeatedly, there is little doubt that the dog is suffering even more outside of the public eye.

Anyone with information on this man, or the whereabouts of the dog, is asked to phone the RSCPA a 0300-1234-999.

http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-national/rspca-needs-help-identifying-man-caught-kicking-dog-on-video?cid=examiner-email

ohmy.gifangry.gif I can't believe that guy on the video.....

:@ this is f**ked up it's actualy put me in a foul mood I hope who ever finds him befor the police puts him on a leash an repeatedly kicks him in the ribs an drags him off the ground by his throat with the lead :@

I'm glad the location of the area he walks is posted the dog will be easy to spot gret post ashame it's for some ass hole like this abusing his dog :@

+1 for posting this up with all details.

i have seen that and it makes me sooo mad.......

i would love to inflict pain on that guy

he obvs does it a lot cos he wasnt bothered about doing it outside

if i ever found out who are where he was i would give him a kicking and id do the jail time with a smile on my face

why are people like that allowed dogs and kids that have dogs for fighting or show how tough they are it makes me absolutly mad they should have done to them as they do to the pet its still a living breathing thing has feelings like we do would bleed like we do I hope he rotts in hell the stupid cowrad i bet he wouldnt do that to a husky it would bite his balls of lol that would actually be fun to watch stupid mooron