Wayne Rooney wants to quit Scum United.

Dunc

:rofl:

although i am a manchester united fan, i am quite happy for Rooney to leave, but i feel that the best move for him would to go abroad.

anything but City, dont have to worry about him going to Liverpool as he wont want to play in the championship next season :lol: And then United will buy Torres :D :D

:rofl:

although i am a manchester united fan, i am quite happy for Rooney to leave, but i feel that the best move for him would to go abroad.

anything but City, dont have to worry about him going to Liverpool as he wont want to play in the championship next season :lol: And then United will buy Torres :D :D

Never heard so much bullshit in all my life....................

"i am quite happy for Rooney to leave" Rubbush

"And then United will buy Torres" Hope so he's gone shite IMO

Hope ronney goes to city why ? because all the scum fans don't want him to :lol:

cristiano ronaldo

carlos tevez

wayne rooney

Last one out please turn the lights out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's signed it for 1 reason if he leaves now he is worth nowt to the scum after signing a new contract he can leave at the end of the season and who ever gets him will have to pay £30 million +

He will still go at the end of the season or after 1 year of the new contract its all about the £££££££££££££

one player is not bigger than the club, fergie wont have any of it lol

Really.... so what happend with beckham I hate Unitted, but becks got to big and fergie hated it look what happend. You are right fregie wont have any of it he has a tantrum cut's their play time chucks his toys ou his pram an gets rid of them. As a manager e has done some great things asa person he is a cock lol

After this 5 years rooney wil be worthless an fergue knows it rooney good man you just ruined you're career lol

Fergie knows what he is doing, he has done it all before, look what he done with ronaldo, his first couple of seasons were extremely poor, he gave him time and he turned into one of the best players on the world, then he thought he was bigger than the club so fergie got rid of him.

Fergie knows what he is doing, he has done it all before, look what he done with ronaldo, his first couple of seasons were extremely poor, he gave him time and he turned into one of the best players on the world, then he thought he was bigger than the club so fergie got rid of him.

Are you off your head ?????????????????

Fregi never got rid of him at all he'd been asking to leave 12 months before he went and the glazers saw £££ with 80 million paid for him and took it :o

He was at the time and prob still is the best player in the world but Fregi had nowt to do with him going.

Rubbish ronaldo is one of the biggest pricks in existence here is why he is by far not the greatest footballer in the world he should be removed from football the scum i can give you a million reasons why here is a few

xvOf0-O4SJQ

and this one is why HE should never ever of come back to the UK---- Never put ronaldo as best player in the world United are scum for having him back

5SLdycB5ZEg

and here is the best ref in existence

Nu53WEvxI1M&feature=related

no team in the world would turn down £80mill for 1 player tho.

Even if someone offered it for Gerrard he would go,

No being funny but do you know anything about football or you just on a windup ?

Why would any player leave a club for any amount of money the club he was leaving got or do you think they get the 80 million :lol: just asking :blink: