Sick ppl need to get caught and punished

lokis_mom

Not sure how many members we have in Michigan but the more the word is spread, maybe they can catch who did this to the poor dogs...if you know any info about this there is a number at the bottom...hope who did this gets caugh angry.gif

-------

The poisoning of seven German Shepherds (3 adults and 4 puppies) that required them to be euthanized has caused the outrage of dog lovers all over the country. It appears there is no information yet on the perpetrators of this unspeakable crime.

The Human Society of America has offered a $2,500 reward for identification, arrest and conviction of people involved in this unconscionable act of poisoning these German Shepherd Dogs to death.

Jill Fritz, state director for the Humane Society of the United States said, “Poisoning is a terribly cruel way to die, which is why deliberately poisoning an animal is a felony crime in Michigan. The Humane Society of the United States is hopeful that this reward will help find the person(s) responsible for the intense suffering these dogs experienced.â€Â

Kelly J. Hanson (the Huron County Sheriff said that the deputy Steven Bismack responded late Friday afternoon (Early October) W. Richardson Road in Colfax Township to investigate the suspected poisoning of the dogs.

Hanson said, “It appears that during the day, an individual or individuals entered the unlocked kennel and put antifreeze in the dogs’ water. The on-scene veterinarian determined that the dogs were in such bad shape that a decision was made to euthanize the four GSD puppies and three adult German Shepherd Dogs.â€Â

Please call the Huron County Sheriff’s Office at (989) 269-6500 during regular business hours, or Huron Central Dispatch at (989)269-6421 after regular business hours if you have any information regarding this horrendous crime.

http://www.examiner.com/german-shepherd-in-national/cheers-for-u-s-humane-society-reward-offered-for-7-german-shepherds-poisoned

------------------------------------------

I swear ppl are getting sicker and sicker how can they do something like that, even if they were mad at the owners its not the dogs fault angry.gifsad.gif

No kidding!

And it's ok. My fault for reading/watching.

My family always jokes that if I caught someone abusing an animal, I would suddenly know about every lethal force in the world and use it against them. Funny, cause otherwise, I'm so weak I can barely lift a vaccume some of the time. :lol:

Wish it were true though.