missing sibes

BingBlaze n Skyla

Haven't read through this entire topic yet...BUT I figured I'd suggest it now rather than after you've already made the forum...

Perhaps you could have subforums in it by continent or country? That way the right people have their eyes pulled to it right away? Just a thought...

Edit:

Have read through the entire thread now...and yes suggestion stands. Also, can people edit the titles to their posts? IE can a lost post be changed to a found post after the fubabies are found?

the poster or admin CAN change the oringinal title - by editing the very first thread in full editor mode

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I really think we need this guys, now there is another missing sibe. :( Claire has come up with an emergency plan idea and it would be good to have a base for it so all the info, dog wardens etc are in all the same place. :D

a side bar woudl be excellent idea - when they are found they can be deleted, no need to keep etc. but keeping details of essential details would be soooooooooooooooooooooo handy.

IF someone wants to manage it (not me!!) perhaps set up a facebook group called missing huskys and all the info is kept on that. folks join and can access the info. you could have all individual info for each area/county stored and pics can be added etc. the wall would need to be managed well & stuff regulalry deleted so its all kept clear & people actually know what husky is still missing etc.

i think FB is well used now and spreads the word FAST

• 1 year later...

Wow! You guys have been really busy while I have been lazily 'pushing up zzzzzzzzzzz's' What super ideas as well.

:bananadance1:

I'm going to print off the poster of Sky and ask Moll's dad to drive us up to Woking to look around in Horsell woods/and the canal area. We'll put up some posters too.

Woking is actually a fairly small community where dogs are concerned; a Husky will stand out a mile, so hopefully if someone has her, they'll get spotted fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

post-143-13586054360367_thumb.gif

Could we make this a new section [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] ?

We all know there are so many reported lost or found & wind up in kennels, I think with the member base we have we could reach a lot of people & hopefully get these owners reunited with the huskies.