Who else

Sophie's mom

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Kissu is older I plan to let him decide what he wants to do. When I take a nap I let him sleep on the bed with me. My bed makes a tooon of noise at the slightest movement, so if he moves to get down I wake up right away to make sure he doesn't do anything he shouldn't. But for actual bed time, it's the crate for now.

Both of mine sleep in the bed until Ian comes to bed, then Nikita gets on floor. Sampson tends to go to the floor as well, but he comes back through he night. The cats occasionally sleep in the bed as well.

Both dogs come up to cuddle in the mornings on the weekends. During the week they go straight outside to the run when they wake up as we have to go to work.

oh no i dont let shiloh up on bed :o ...he isnt even allowed upstairs or on the sofa

im not like your typical husky owner you see...dont get me wrong i love him to bits but he is still a dog to me and i jst dont like the idea of having a huge, muddy wet dog in my bed where i sleep :blink:

same goes with the sofa...he aint allowed up on sofa as i am a childminder and currently look after 3 4 yr olds aswell as chloe so there jst wouldnt be room if he was up on there aswell, he seems quite happy on floor infront of us :)

Mine sleep in their crates in the kitchen!

I have had them upstairs on the odd occasion but to be honest they seem to get too hot in the bedroom and will only stay on the bed for 5 mins for the same reason.

Im also like Tami, its nice not having hair absolutely everywhere and I have asthma so not the best idea me having them on the bed! :rolleyes::D

suki sleeps on our bed during the day, but at night time micha climbs up by our feet when it is sleeping time, and when i get up in the morning she steals my place.

both dogs dont getup untill invited though, i will hav to get a picture of them asking. they put their chins on the bed and look upwards, its very cute.

We never used to let the dog in the bed. But while our bedroom was under renovation, there was a few weeks in which we were sleeping on a mattress on the floor in the room where Dakota's bed was. Since we were on the floor and in his room, I think Dakota viewed the situation as US sharing HIS bed, because he came right over and got onto the mattress with us. Both Tim and I (and Tim is the disciplinarian in our bunch) thought it was kinda cute, and we decided we'd let Dakota sleep on the mattress with us while we were in "his" room.

When the time came for us to move back into the bedroom, I was making up the bed for me and Tim (our real bed, which is up off the floor) Dakota came into the room, and, by his body language, it was pretty obvious that he had a burning question. He made his way around the bed, trying to act as nonchalant as possible, but kinda had a look about him as if he were saying, "Sooooo ....?" Tim took a look at him, slapped the bed once, and like a bullet, Dakota leaped in and snuggled down fast lest we change our minds.

He has had access to the bed ever since. Normally, he stays for a bit, gets hot and leaves for his crate, but he always seems to be back in the bed when we wake up in the morning! He's very good about going to his crate when we tell him to (we don't have to shut it, he just goes), but I do have to wash all the bedding, including the blankets, at least once a week, sometimes twice.

The first night we had both of our rescues, individually and together, each silently levitated onto the bed as if they had been there for their entire lives! Last night I thought we might need to think about a bigger bed because they got awfully comfy and stretched themselves out from one end to the other, snuggled in between. Both will leave on command....and usually do so on their own! They are hard to say no to!:lol:[ATTACH]6571.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-2509-13585957213125_thumb.jpg