Who else

Sophie's mom

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy Cesar loves to sleep in our bed, Zoey makes an appearance and then leaves when we're asleep because she gets too hot. It's pretty funny how they just assumed they were allowed up, but I love them too much to say no :)

44886_10150301579340595_529420594_15300023_624325_n.jpg

Plus, my boyfriend encourages it!

44886_10150301579350595_529420594_15300025_7188946_n.jpg

Once Blaze is full grown we're going to need to upsize to a king size bed!

Daisy will always try and jump on the bed which i do allow but she knows once lights are out she's meant to get off but sometimes she'll do a shifty and sleep at the end of the bed but lately she's been getting really comfortable and been sleeping between my partner and i. the next thing i know is i'm feel a long nose and kind of moist on the back of my neck and i'll do the obvious thing and ask her to get off. but other than that here's a funny photo of Daisy. we caught her sleeping on the bed and on my pillow looking extra comfortable sad.gif (sorry for the blurry picture didn't have time to focus on the camera)

love xx

65733_10150102562099535_537609534_7548022_7063938_n.jpg

echo and daughtry sleep downstairs and we were determined that darwin would too!

however his previous owners allowed him to sleep upstairs with them and after several nights of him scratching the hell out of the doors we allowed him upstairs :(

he now sleeps under my dad's bed, in the hallway by the living room door or on my feet....(i have a futon bed)

that is the only concession we allow him though

Echo and Daughtry sleep downstairs.

Darwin because his previous owners let him sleep in the bed with them,

now sleeps on the bedroom floor either mine or Kells.

Like Sid's Darwin will jump on the bed to greet me when I wake up. biggrin.gif

when we first got Mickey, we'd shut him downstairs, and he was fine. Since then, we've just allowed him to choose - he'll generally come upstairs with us, bring a kong or a bone, curl up on the bed until we're asleep, then gets down and sleeps on the bedroom floor or takes himself off downstairs. He also comes to wake us if he needs to go to the toilet in the night - which is always fun at 2 in the morning - a wet nose in the armpit! if one of us is moving about at near getting up time, he'll generally come up and get back on the bed...

Then in the morning once I'm showered and downstairs making tea, he'll be curled up at the foot of the bed - when he hears me coming back up with breakfast, he'll sneak onto my side of the bed instead! Every time..... :)