Hello from Canada

Hello,

My name is Stephanie, and my daughter (Taylor Piskorski) introduced me to this site and told me to set up an account, so I did :) I live in Waterloo, ON in Canada, and my husky is one day old. I love my daughter's two huskies, Zoey and Cesar, like they're my own, so I jumped at the chance to get a puppy when my daughter told me she was expecting a litter.I got pick of the litter, who were born yesterday, and I chose the first born, a black and silver female who I've named The Wicked Truth, or Wicked for short (inspiration from the amazing author Sherrilyn Kenyon :D) I am so excited to have been there when she was born, and I'm looking forward to watching her grow and develop. She is my second husky, the first whom I adopted with my four kids and husband from the K-W Humane Society in 2000. He was 7 when we brought him home, and passed away at the age of 12 in 2005. He was such a wonderful loving dog, he had his husky traits (running away, digging, etc.) but we loved him for it. I don't think I will ever have another dog like him, but I'm looking forward to seeing how Wicked's personality develops as she gets older. My daughter said she's talked to some very kind people on this site, and I hope to do the same.

Much love from Steph and little Wicked

Well, welcome to the Pack! There are a lot of nice people on this site. There is a wealth of information on the site, and a wealth of knowledge within the members themselves. How exciting to be able to watch your furbaby from Day One! Love the name, Wicked! Hope she grows into a little angel. Please post some pics as she grows. Enjoy the forum. Will look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Well, welcome to the Pack! There are a lot of nice people on this site. There is a wealth of information on the site, and a wealth of knowledge within the members themselves. How exciting to be able to watch your furbaby from Day One! Love the name, Wicked! Hope she grows into a little angel. Please post some pics as she grows. Enjoy the forum. Will look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Thanks a lot Dave, your girl is stunning. As for her growing to be an angel, I hope she stays as mischievous and bad as I am :D

Hi Steph and a very big welcome to the forum :) The puppies are absolutely gorgeous, we were thrilled when Taylor posted the pics. Not everyone can say they were there to witness the birth of their husky puppy so you are very lucky :) Looking forward to seeing more photos of them as they grow and seeing you around the forum.

Hiya, Steph, it's not often you get parents who listen to their children, but we're so glad you did!! :D

What an honour, watching your husky being born, having that bond right from the start, lucky you - please keep the camera handy & the pics coming, look forward to watching Wicked grow up around here (great name too!!) ;):D

Welcome to the Forum Steph and Wicked (great name)

My brother lives in Winnipeg and I've been over to your Beautiful country twice.

If you need any help or advice either with Wicked or the forum just shout.biggrin.gif