Facebook baby death

Val (Zebedee)

That's awful!! Someone posted it on FB earlier on.

My dad was round at my house this morning whilst he was waiting for his taxi to be serviced (his garage is near my house). He asked me to pass him something and I told he would have to wait whilst I plowed my field and planted my tomatoes!! He thought I had gone gone mad :-)

This women is mentally ill

She told officers she shook the boy, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again.

Would a reasonable person do this NO...

Its sad but these things are all to common but go largely unnoticed/reported. Another sad thing is childrens charities will drive donations from such a story but not one charity can stop this type of abuse its impossible.

Sad Sad world makes us cry :(

2nd degree...seriously?!?! and she may not serve a full term??? Well, if they're not going to pursue the death penalty, and she doesn't have a mental disability (I only throw this in there because here there are laws specifically protecting the rights of mentally disabled people to have children), then what about mandatory sterilization? and maybe making sure her entire cell block knows why she's in jail?