Feeling weird

Stormy

I'm having a moan because im fed up of feeling weird! Lol for a while I'd been getting light headedness sometimes dizzy but mostly just like I've moved when I havnt but makes me feel realt uneasy and feel like I could pass out at times but never have this could last a few minutes to a few hours! It went away for a bit and now it's back I get it every day it starts at work (I'm a hairdresser so on my feet) been to the doctors a few times so far theyve come up with migraines or vertigo and gave me pills both times which didn't work! Why are they so useless everyone says to go back which I think I'll have to but they fob me off!! It's affecting my life but I'm worse when I'm at work but once it's there can take a while to wear off!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have this really badly at times......there are different things i've been tested for

anemia (always got low iron anyway)

inner ear infection

vertigo

blood pressure problems

irregular heatbeat

get them to check for them all-mine are getting much much better since i've been put on beta blockers.

it's horrible tho, if i tilt my head up or down too far i get really bad :-(

hugs hun xxx

i had this for about 3-4 years,

after i was electrocuted i used to get extremely anxious, i kept telling myself that there was something wrong with my heart, it sounds weird but the mind can play tricks.

It eventually stopped, but it does come back sometimes.

I hope you get it sorted

I know I make myself worse with worrying as all sorts goes through my head my biggest worry is passing out! O have to sit down for a while and even people talking to me makes it worse while I have it I had it for an hour today and it's wore off finally hopefully won't get it again today. Doctors just annoy me because they don't seem to care! And in my job I have to stand and I don't want to keep feeling unbalanced as I hold scissors and wouldn't want to fall with those in my hand :| they checked my ears said they were fine my eyes are fine my blood pressure is slightly low but apparently normal for my size :S

Well the lighting is terrible above My station I have two lights out I think in the whole salon there are 17 lights not working! It's so frustrating as I'm self employed so pay rent for this and it's not done what's worse is it's my boyfriends mums salon lol

Nope I'm not pregnant and we do have diabetes in the family well my grandad had it and he also has ms and my mum has epilepsy (apparently that's not genetic though) so yeah I'll see a different doctor can't carry on worrying everyday and feeling so strange

I get like that when I am having my panic attacks...its a hard feeling to describe...but when it first started affecting me i thought it had to be something physical cuz of how i felt and I had the doctors do every test possible...but it turned out just to be my anxiety. Not saying ur nutz like me :D ...but once i started taking my axienty medicine it got wayyy better for me. so I can say by experience that you can worry yourself sick literally!

Yeah the vertigo tablets didn't work then they gave me migraine ones and they made it twice as bad! I make it worse myself by worrying but it comes on randomly usually at work I feel then i have to distract myself to stop myself passing out strange I know hard to describe I'll make an appointment soon!

Like leaddog I had anxiety attacks when I was at my old job... I was just soooo stressed and the not knowing what was wrong made it worse.. at times I actually nearly passed out because I physically couldnt breath and I was convinced there was something majorly wrong with me! I had every test you can think of including an ecg and nothing helped.. then I finally had enough of my job and quit and I havnt had an attack since! So if your Drs cant find anything wrong it might just be the stress hon!

If it is anxiety make sure you try to keep your home life as de-stressed as possible, get plenty of sleep, and make sure your eating well.. plenty of omega three and fresh fruit and veg and make sure you stay well hydrated.. all that stuff helps to control stress. :)

Hope you get better soon hon! Hugs xxx