Feeling weird

Stormy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion...when you are feeling bad like this try taking a fast acting benadryl like the jell pills or whatever they are called. this will kinda help to see if it is anxiety or panic attacks. One of the things my doctor told me is that the antihistamine in the benadryl is great for a quick calm down. So when I was first taking my meds and hadn't gotten them built up in my system, I would take a benadryl when I was having a bad panic attack and that would help to quickly make everything calm down. A few other funny things I have found that helps me is burping lmao i dunno y it just does, or going somewhere cold. I used to work at a grocery store and i would run to the freezers in the bakery when having them and it would help...or sit infront of a fan with a cold rag. I also avoid all caffeine cuz that just makes your body more jittery. I hope it turns out something that can easily be taken care of instead of anxiety...but if it is anxiety or stress, I feel like an expert on being nutz lol since i been putting up with it for soooo long...so i am here to talk. It helps having people who understand what your going through.

I do have alot of stress at the mo if you saw my other thread? I am dealing with that now and going to change my place of work. I find being cold helps when I feel weird I've sat in my car before with the fans on full blast on my face cold lol but it helps I will try those pills see if they work to :) it does help to talk to people

Could it be to do with chemicals that you are around on a daily basis?

Inner ear infections can make you feel like that.

Im currently suffering with panic attacks and i have to say that is how i get before i get the full blown attack but hopefully the dosage of my new tablets should help.

Hope you feel better soon. xx