Dogs mystery poisoning after running in the woods.

Ron Tao&Sky

The Algae possibility might be a strong one...I don't know the ammount that would equal twenty parts per billion, but to put things in perspective a capful of bleach put into a gallon of water typically measures at 100 ppm (parts per million), so like a hundredth of a capful of bleach in a gallon of water? That's not really alot at all, and when you consider that with that particular type of algae it enters through the skin...well oyeish. Good job with the heads up!

The Algae possibility might be a strong one...I don't know the ammount that would equal twenty parts per billion, but to put things in perspective a capful of bleach put into a gallon of water typically measures at 100 ppm (parts per million), so like a hundredth of a capful of bleach in a gallon of water? That's not really alot at all, and when you consider that with that particular type of algae it enters through the skin...well oyeish. Good job with the heads up!

Your right about it being a strong Algae if it is that what is doing it. I read some where else that it has killed some of the Queens dogs as well.....Ron