Slown Foot

Ulysses31

Hi All,

I really need some help, Uly's foot is slown and he can't put any weight on it, even when he lyes down he's not putting it on the floor, Si says wait to see what happens over the weekend, but as you all can guess i'm worries, it's been like it since friday when i noticed at 8pm (friday) although si said he noticed it at about 4pm ish!!

Does anyone know what i can do at home to make it easy on him, as the vets are closed on the weekend, so i have to wait till monday anyway, but please can someone help!!!

Thanks in advance

Uly's mummy Vicky

I would suggest having a good look at his paws in between the pads to see if he has any cuts or anything stuck between his pads. Also trying bathing his paw in warm water using cotton wool. If there is a cut then apply some antiseptic most human antiseptics should be ok in an emergency or you can get a canine antiseptic from a pet store. If there is nothing found on or between his pads I would get some advice from your vet. Please note vets operate an out of hours service and will be available to speak to or even visit if the need should arise.

I hope Uly is feeling better soon