its officially begun!

BingBlaze n Skyla

fireworks have been going off ALL night!!! Bingo only got one walk today because some idiots were letting fireworks off at 5pm! whats the point its still light out you cant see them! :angry: poor bings is stressing!!!! :( n its only gonna get worse from now on....... poor bingo is gonna fat now

Have you tried one of the DAP collars or something similar on him? If not it might be worth a try to see if it helps calm him down.

weve got a DAP spray i sprayed in the room he is chilling in its helped him abit

bless him, hows blaze an skyla with them xx

they arent bothered, they are sleeping lol

peeps in the neighbourhood r setting off the bang bangs.

Took the Dawgies for a walk.

Heads got a little twitchy at the crackly pop pops

otherwise . . . . no biggy. . .all chillin here. cool.gif

Feelin for your guys unsure.gif

Took my three out at 9pm last night and a neighbour round the corner was having a party and letting off fireworks.

Apart from turning their heads in the direction of the flashes and bangs, they wern't bothered.

Lucky us I guess.

What's the holiday calling for fireworks?

It is Bonfire Night (also called Guy Fawkes night) which is "celebrated" on 5th November - it is to remember Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament in London ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes ) - a bonfire is lit usually with a stuffed figure on top (Guy) and fireworks let off (I think symbolising the gunpowder exploding that he had)

Im well versed in the whole guy fawkes thing joshua got a book from the library i know the ins and outs of it lol

never really thought about it b4 is a british thing suppose our american friends wouldnt know about it

are dogs r ok with them it jst scares me cos of awful ppl doing horrible things with fireworks 2 animals i dont like lettin my cats out around this time :(

xXx