Martin Mere meet 31.10.10

Val (Zebedee)

Lee, hope Polee is not in too much pain after today, walking in that mud made it hard work :rolleyes: no wonder she is sleeping! :D

Chris, what a shame you didn't spot this walk, we could have done with a local there - we were waiting for the local farmer to get his gun out 'cos we were trespassing!! :lol:

Keep your eyes on the Events & Meets section, any you feel you can make, shout up so we know to look out for you & pop along, you will be made very welcome, xx

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just post up a meet one weekend and some of us will make it.

Can you make the Nottingham meet in a few weeks time, can meet us near St Helens and follow us down, we live in Billinge.

was looking at that one but i work saturdays till 12 so by the time i get showered and ready would be about 1:30 ish but was thinking of going to the burrs county park in bury one as thats a sunday my only day off plus its only an hour 5 mins away for me.

looking forward to meeting all who will be there.

Lee, hope Polee is not in too much pain after today, walking in that mud made it hard work :rolleyes: no wonder she is sleeping! :D

Chris, what a shame you didn't spot this walk, we could have done with a local there - we were waiting for the local farmer to get his gun out 'cos we were trespassing!! :lol:

Keep your eyes on the Events & Meets section, any you feel you can make, shout up so we know to look out for you & pop along, you will be made very welcome, xx

yer gutted like i said only live te mins away from there.

thanks for the invite to the meets i thinking of going to the burrs county park in bury meet its only 1 hour 5 mins away from me. looking forward to it!!