So dissappointed

siberian_wolf

I remember those days when I was little and every halloween I used to go out trick or treating with my friends in fancy dress. We had so much fun :D :D :D

Those days have long gone now :( :( :(

For ages Ive been wanting to go out for halloween in fancy dress with friends (or Jamies sister and partner should I say) and was really hoping we was going to go out this year, I found my costume and everything, and we didn't go out :(

Then to top it off, we were all prepared for the kids coming over to the house for trick or treat tonight and I was even prepared with a lead so I could take Marley to the door as my "warewolf" (he would have LOVED all the atention!) for this kids. And none came over!!!!!

Such a dissappointing Halloween this year :( :( Got excited for nothing

I agree this year hasnnt been gd here either i used 2 love goin out my kids were sooo excited an hardly any1 opened their door partypoopers grrrr lol think it jst depends where u live ma mate's kids did fantastic its jst disappointing for the kids who really look forward to it i ended up goin out for longer to no avail

So many dark houses when u know ppl r in cos its 7ish on a sunday nite doesnt take much 2 get a £2 bag of sweets from asda there all meanies lol

xXx

We were over run with kids here! Up and down like a yo yo! I dont mind the little kids, but ...

What really annoys me though is the gobby teenagers that you get at your doors. We only ever give out sweets - one kids comment " what am I meant to do with these" - eat them you numpty!

Another kid "Can I take the whole bag then as they're only cheap" - my response "No chance, they are for the little kids really", to which I got another load of abuse, so in the end I just called the dogs to the door and he soon disappeared without a word!

We had no kids come to the house today (damn lots of chc to eat now). When we were out walking th dogs we saw lots of kids wondering around the streets. Maybe it is because most of the people on our street are old and the kids think they wont get anything so don't bother trying. It's their loss as we as usual had got in plenty of treats.

we had quite a few kids come through too. I had just enough candy, and by just enough I mean left overs for us too lol. I was really disappointed that hardly anyone decorated in our development too. some people just throw a pumpkin on their lawn as a decoration lol. not me! I gotta have light up ghosts and ghosts hanging from our trees etc etc lol.

Well I have to say Iv been a meany this year but with good cause.. last year we'd only just moved into this neighbourhood and I did my usual going absolutly nuts decorating and spending WAY to much on sweets had loads of nice sweet little kids then a couple of nasty yobs must have been about thirteen wernt happy that we were only giving out sweets so desided to give me a loads of abuse and then kick my lovly carved pumpkins all the way down the street! So this year Iv been a scrooge and not done anything.. went for Pizza at my mums and watched a few "scary" movies.

I used to LOVE it sooo much but its just got spoiled by chavy little gits!! I hate living right next to a council estate! <_<

We had 13 thats the most ever !!!!!! and i mean had to go to the door 13 times god knows how many kids total, i had to nip to morrisons to pick up more sweets all really nice kids too that made lots of effort so i HAD to go get more sweets oh and one mum dressed as a witch that looked like she had a job at hooters when not flying around on her broomstick biggrin.gif

Oh and last year we had none at all !!!!!!!

I was listening to the radio Friday night on the commute home from work and some "expert" was talking about how popular Halloween is becoming in the UK with some £6 billion being spent on costumes and sweets etc.

Sunday night comes around and no one is in sight..........not one.

My thought has to be, who is spending all this money the "experts" are saying is being spent?

Will be honest, we was all glad that we had no teens come around causing trouble as had Jamies truck outside witch ( :lol: couldn't resist soz) had just been decaled, training school car and Paul's Pan European (Not the cheapest of motorbikes!!!) all parked outside the house and would have been really p!ssed if they caused damage to them - mind you I would have liked to see them getting thier @ss kicked after Jamie's got hold of them :lol: :lol:

We took the boys for a quick walk last night and saw a few groups of kids about with parents further down our road but none of them come to us :(

I'm going to flood the house in decorations next year saying "COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I HAVE MADE PLANS!!!! Might sound like a wierdo though..... oh well I'll blend in on halloween :lol: :lol: