Taking dirty to a new level

Rosemary

This is the last dirty husky thread I will post - I promise :( Ozzy and Micah have taken it to a whole new level. They were swimming in the pool this morning and decided to top it off with a good dig in the garden. Not so bad - but these were taken when they were waiting at the door to be let in, they want to go to bed for a nap :) Fat chance of that happening. The last pic of them is lying in the sandpit - why they couldn't just dig there in the 'clean' sand instead, is beyond me - they are obviously not happy about taking their nap outside :unsure:

gallery_1365_344_14924.jpg

gallery_1365_344_19707.jpg

gallery_1365_344_36273.jpg

gallery_1365_344_1533944.jpg

LOL. . . my 3 looked like that after the Wendover woods walk last saturday.

Although it was a nice day, it had been raining for a few days previous and

the ground was just thick slippery mud. dry.gif

Never mind they soon rubbed it off in the back of the car. . . . ohmy.gif

Thanks guys. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

don't send yours over to me, mine are worse than that every day, every walk starts with a swim in the nearest body of water.

and if we are really unlucky they find stagnant water, then they are stink and muddy.

today micha found a dead deer and had some lunch, and had a role in it. she had a swim after so most of it washed off except the smell.

i don't mind them getting dirty though, it is nice to see them having fun and enjoying themselves

we have about 20 towels just for my 2 huskies. on an average day they use 2 or 3, but after a bath its about 7.