Hiya

Sullysmum

Hiya.Just wanted to say hello....Site seems to be playing up and won't let me on sometimes so fingers crossed X I have one amazing 7yr old male husky called Sully.He has been through a lot and put me through a lot :)))) LOve him to bits.Would love to meet up with lots of other huskies if there's any local walks near me.Thanks for reading :)

Hiya, Kat, welcome to the pack :wave:

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting on - is it just our forum or the internet in general?

Would love to see pics of Sully, I bet he's a right softy!!

Let us know where you are, pin yourself to the members' map at the very top of the page & see who else lives near you, xx

Hey, Kat.

Welcome to the BEST husky forum in the WORLD. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Did you name him after Sully from the Dr. Quinn Medicine woman TV series. . . ????biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

HOW TO POST PICTURES. . .

Go to the home page screen.

Top right hand corner, the box with your name in it. Click on the pull down and click on GALLERY.

Then create or choose a folder.

You will see a tab NEW IMAGE, or BULK UPLOAD.

Choose one of these, you need to go to the folder where you keep your Photos and select the ones you want.

If they are large size then use http://www.vso-softw.../image_resizer/ to make them smaller (I usually make them 800 pixels tall and wide).

Once they have been uploaded to your gallery. . . .

Go here to see how to post pictures on the forum.

http://www.husky-own...gallery-images/

Hope this helps. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif