Hello from Ontario, Canada

Yukonsjoy

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my 2 Huskies. My name is Paul, and along with my wife Charlene, we have two wonderful furkids. The oldest is Meika at 61/2yrs, and the youngest is Inuk at 2 1/2yrs. We adopted Meika from the local OSPCA, and it was love at first sight (although we did not actually do the adoption till a couple months later). When we first seen her, she was very into me, I was the only person she ever reacted to, but it was too soon after we lost our boy Khenogh. When we met again, it was the same reaction, and filled out the papers on the spot. Inuk we got at 8 weeks from a friend of a friend who had a litter. It has been an experience being my first ever puppy, but he is an awesome boy. Anyways, without futher ado, here are some pics.

Meika and Yukon

IM002543.jpg

Inuk

IMG_2053.jpg

Inuk

IMG_7795.jpg

Meika and Inuk

IMG_2395.jpg

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !! laugh.gif

Your Huskies are gorgeous.

If you need any help with the forum, Just shout we loves to help. biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone, glad to be here. Looked around at some of the pictures, and everyone here has beautiful Huskies.

Meika and Inuk are Huskies #3 and 4 for us. Three have been rescues. Already told Meika's story. Yukon (seen in first picture with Meika) was a rescue from the shelter as well. He was a stud dog from a puppy mill, tied to a BBQ for the first two years of his life. He ran away from us a couple times (was also stolen from our yard and luckily later released due to him being fixed), but after his realization that we weren't going to beat him like his former owners, was a great off-leash dog. Even camping, never went far from us. He was the best dog ever.

Khenogh was a rescue as well, only of a different sort. A friend called and told us of a Husky left tied up at a place where the owners moved away. When talking to the neighbors(who the "owners" gave some money for food too), we put him in the car an took him home with us. We only had him a short time, but I believe it was the best time he had ever had.

Anyways, thanks fur listening to some more of my story. Hope to make some friends here who share the same love of Huskies that I do (I think that's pretty much everyone on hear) :)