Just got attack at the dog park.

Wizadora

Basically i just went down the dog park for my daily walk, and this woman was there with her two staffys, and she was shouting at me get your dogs on leads, so i did, and waited at the edge of the park with them on lead so i could let them off after she had gone.

But then she came up to me and started shouting and screaming at me to keep my dogs away from her whilst she was setting her dogs on us, and screaming at me, so i basically decked her and gave her a bloody mouth and pulled out her hair extensions. Then her bloke comes over and starts threatening me and shouting and he kicked my dogs, then her threatened to stab me and steal my dogs, then he follows me up the road says hes going to find out where i live. so i go in the school nearby and call the police, which apparently they have already done, and the police come and talk to me. but dont arrest me becasue i'm so upset and hyperventilating at this point and i tell them i have asperger's.

They probably going to come later to take a statement or whatever.

Basically very shaken up, but i suppose i came out un hurt and so did my dogs. :( But i'm the perpatrator. ??!!

GRRR :( very upset and shaken though.

I agree hun.. what a stupid cow..

Unfortunately from experience you could be arrested by appointment now and cautioned with common assault... did you tell the police you hit her ??

I don't want you to worry.. but you need to know just in case..

It all depends on what you have said to them when they came to see you..

It sucks and just a pain in the arse that you can't use provocation as a reason..

Really hope that she gets done for using her dogs as a weapon - I would also have the RSPCA involved as it's something to do with being an irresponsible owner

Really hope it doesn't end up that you get in trouble - but it does rile you when people are like that and think they can get away with it..

HUGE hugs hun xxxxxxxx

There was loads of people around, but to be honest i think they will side with her as they didnt actually see what she was doing or saying clearly probably. :S i dont know. just see how it goes, but i doubt it will go to court but if it does i'm prepared to face the consequences, i dont know why she decided to do what she did, just thought she could intimidate people i guess.

Will just see how it all goes, but i dont deal with stress well so have been in a state for the last couple of hours, but its over now, and none of us are hurt. I'm not sorry for hurting the woman after how she was acting. X

Thanks guys. X

Poor Claire. . . sad.gif

I hope you don't get in trouble for your actions.

and. . . .

I hope the punch on the nose will dissuade her from intimidating people again.

this is terrible, some people can just be pure nasty, and think they can intimidate people, i hope you dont get in trouble coz from what iv read here its sounds like she deserved a slap, even if it does go any further id say police etc will se what shes realy like, people like that always let themselves slip again. glad u n the doggies are ok.

Yer she did, i told the police everything today. they basically have let me off without even a caution becasue this woman and her boyfriend are known to the police, and the police woman even said before she started the interview that she didn't beleive the other partys story. She told me loads of stuff 'off the record' basically backing me up and stuff.

The bloke might get done now for threatening to knife me. LOL

Still scared to leave the house but i'll get over it. x thanks everyone. x