The Nerve of siberian_wolf

KSNS

So we went for real nice walk today despite the crappy weather all over the heath. The dogs loved it Marley ,Bandit, Gizzy...My Sakari, Nukka

Gizzy gave me such a nice welcome jumped up had fuss and later on I was lucky enough to have walked Gizzy he is soooo nice to walk

and get this The outrage

I had to give him back not happy he wuves me and my doggies lol

Yes this is not acceptable lol

I know not you're average steam room topic lmao

siberian_wolf is aware i am postin this I wont use her real name because chances are half of you wont know her real name lol

Ermmmm this is light hearted topic not having a go just assing about but after taking in that thread about things being cleared up by Marc (the big dog of the site lol) suddenly came to mind have i just broken one of these rules.... notice how this is an after thought by the edit that will show up and not a be defiant

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I know exactly what you mean!!! One of my friends has dogs that are soooo well trained on walks!!! She even has them trained to pee on command!!! and I don't mean just take em outside when they have to pee lol I mean going on a walk they won't even try to pee or mark till she picks a tree for them and says take a break and they pee on that exact tree right then!!! Just has me astonished lol I always tell her that I am gonna send my dogs to her house for the week for bootcamp in hopes they come home properly trained lol

Ermmmm this is light hearted topic not having a go just assing about but after taking in that thread about things being cleared up by Marc (the big dog of the site lol) suddenly came to mind have i just broken one of these rules.... notice how this is an after thought by the edit that will show up and not a be defiant

LMFAO

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gizmo was just as annoyed :lol: He had his bags packed ready to go. Now he's planning a way to get Sakari :lol:

thats because Gizmo, should he have to go to ANY1 will be going to me and his cousin Blaze thats y :P

I reckon he'd be more interested in Skyla......In fact I guarantee it :lol: He's a ladies husky

lol i want marley!!!!

You'll have to fight it out with everyone else around here for Marley. Everyone he meets around here wants him

so is skyla so they are a perfect match lol - the tart bit lol

LMAO!!! Not met Skyla yet so can't judge her but Gizmo is definately a tart lol

How very dare you make Gizzy go home, Amy?? That is rather shocking behaviourlaugh.giflaugh.gif

:unsure: sorry mummy :unsure:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I claimed him last year at camp (ok technically Kimba claimed him)

LOL Gizmo claimed Kimba too (we should have a pic somewhere) :lol:

hmmmmmmmm - Myshka can vouch for that! ;)

Oh yes! Im sure she wouldn't hesitate to tll everyone eithr especially as Gizmo cheated on her with big D!!!!!