conversation i had yesterday !!!!

instant-classic

Well i was walking Sky last night and had met a lady i think she was about 25 and had this conversation with her ............

odd chick OMG OMG OMG its Shasta

Me HUH !!!!

odd chick ohhhhhhh hello baby your so cute so so cute

Me hi

odd chick i love your dog ........ shasta do you love me give me a kiss

Me his names Sky

odd chick shasta give kiss shasta give kiss

Me Sky !!!!!

odd chick he looks just like shasta from snow buddies

me yeah his names Sky

odd chick my husband is buying me one of these for Xmas

me there not the easiest dogs to look after

odd chick i'm getting a snow dog just like you

me Husky ...... you really should do some research before you get one, have a look on husky-owners.com

odd chick oohhhhhh a snow dog website just for you shasta

me Sky and husky website for all huskies but you will get lots of good advice on there

odd chick shasta paw shasta paw

me Sky and thats www.husky-owners.com

odd chick oohhhhhhh he gave me paw such a good snow dog

me Husky and that website hello ...

odd chick yeah yeah i'll look when i get my snow dog

me husky and look when you get home you'll meet loads of people on there

odd chick all with snow dogs

me huskies

odd chick i can't wait to tell my kids i met shasta

me Sky

odd chick you can meet my snow dog soon

me husky, yeah i'll look forward to it

odd chick i know there Alaskan huskies but i like snow dogs better

me Siberian huskies

odd chick i'm going now one more kiss shasta kiss kiss

me its Sky

odd chick nice meeting you byeeeeee byeeeeee shasta

me bye say bye SKY !!!!!!!!

I really hope she joins up and if you did join and you're reading this i'm sorry for calling you odd chick (in my defence hello conversation above) and i really hope you get lots of husky info before you get one and next time i see you please call my dog Sky !!!!!!biggrin.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy thats pretty much what i was thinking when i was talking to her !!!!!! i didn't really say anything because i didn't want to come across too righteous

Marc i know how patient am i right ???? at one point i did want to shout his effing name is SKY aarrgghhhh

Rosemary, i'll have to write a book my adventures as a husky owner laugh.gif i'll sign your copy

I'll go out at the same time today and see if i can see her again, i though after i should have invited her to the Wollaton park meet up i'm sure everybody would have done a much better job than i did at putting her straight

oh and before i forget DANI STOP READING THIS AND GET BACK TO FRIGGIN WORK

Wow Martin was she 25 or 5?! I know Im a husky nut and will go up and numph the face of any I see but least Im not that dumb! :huh:

And yeah in the movie Shasta does say hes an Alaskan husky but Im guessing thats just coz their in Alaska coz he looks all Sibe to me!

Wow did that girl need a reality check! :P Yeah if you see her again deffo invite her to Wollo park I have noooo trouble being condesending and rightious towards her! LOL :D

Hahaha I'd give her Shadows lead and then shout HIKE! That would change her mind of "snowdogs"!

Some strange people about. With people like that you have to fear for the dogs welfare.

But we have to be honest most of us got huskies because we have seen them on TV etc, so can't put her down for that.

My reason for getting Buck was my love of Wolves and wanting to own a dog who was as close as possible to that.

I didn't do any research (not that there was a lot then).

Buck was called Snow Dog by people rather than Husky for years.

To be fair she was super nice and made a huge fuss of shasta ...... damn it .... i mean Sky aarrgghhhhhhbiggrin.gif it was just starting to annoy me that she kept calling him friggin Shasta ............ fingers crossed i see her again tonight ....... then i can set Sarah onto her at Wollo tongue.gif

Diz and Dani thats what you girlies get for skiving at work !!!!!! tut tut laugh.gif