Hello To All!

SimkasMom

Hello to all you beautiful Dogs on this site!!!!!!! My name is Simka, and I am a 3 year old Husky. I live with my Momma in Maine. Momma thought it would be good for me to meet some other dogs out there, so we decided to join. Hope you all are okay with it! Momma is going to set up our profile soon. I warned her that if she doesn't then I will chew every pair of shoes she owns!

Simka.jpg

We are getting ready for winter where I live, and so there will not be many more days like the one when this pic was taken in the summer. Momma will have to get some of me rolling around in the snow!!!! Well, I am a good dog, but like all of my breed, I am a huge chewer. If it touches the floor, then it is fair game. Shoes and sneakers are my absolute favorite! Well, my Grammy came earlier to watch me until Momma gets back from running errands. I love Grammy because she spoils me rotten whenever she comes to visit. So I have been running around in the backyard and I hear her come into the house. I finish my bizniz outside and run in to greet Grammy and see what yummy treats she has in store for me. Wow!, the first thing I spot are these chewy looking new nike flavored sneakers! MMMmmmm!!! These must be my treat for being a good boy!!!! And after all, they are touching the floor, so they must be fair game for me!

simka1.jpg

Well, I just HAD to have a taste!! Leather is DEEELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simka2.jpg

And Another Taste! GGGrrrrrr Slurp!!!

simka3.jpg

All I can say is YUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Grammy sure came thru this time. She will only be here for a little while longer so I better get chewin!!!!!!! How bout next time Grammy brings more new sneakers, I invite all you dogs over and we can all enjoy them together???!!!!!

Bark later!!!!!!

Hey Simka and Natalie, welcome to the Pack! Gee whiz Simka, you sure are purdy. Bet your mom thinks so too. Looking forward to seeing more of you pics. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the pack.

Fantastic intro, sounds like you'll fit in well here, we're all husky nutters here too !! :rofl:

Don't be shy join in. :lol:

Hiya, Simka and Mommy Natalie, welcome to the pack :wave:

Simka, you sound like you will get on very well in here, but don't go teaching your chewing habits to the other furbabies, your mommy won't like the bill for all the chewed shoes!! :rofl:

Look forward to hearing about your adventures & what you chew up next :lol: