Best Car for Huskys

valhalla

Hi dave with your pack and the camping gear maybe you need a transit LOL

we have 4 dogs in a volvo V40 but our camping things go in a trailor. i would have thought a landrover would be fine for the dogs but depends on how much camping gear you have. friends of ours has a dog trailor but they paid 3 grand for it, but maybe a thought

We've usually got 12 or more dogs with us so we use the van. When we just take a few dogs with us, we use our Vauxhall Zaphira which is an awesome vehicle. It's like the Tardis - much more room than you would imagine from the outside. We have a fitted cage in the back which comfortably fits 3 adult Sibes (or one Leonberger) and if we need to take more, we can put down the middle seats and put in another crate which comfortably fits 2 adult sibes.

Not very stylish or posh, but amazingly practical (and relatively cheap - starting at £14k)

Mick

As im wondering as to which car to buy next, I would like some surgestions as to which car as I have three huskys two of which are large, im looking at the land rover as I would need to have all the camping gear as well/ any thoughs,,,,,,,:mellow:

Dave i got a mitsubishi legnum recently (only 1 husky so far) but when you put the back seats down he looks lost in there, so i would say room for 3 with ease and it has built in roof rails so you could always put a roof box on when you go camping !!!!! and it goes like stink which is always a plus point (only when the dog isn't in there though smile.gif) I found this pic on my pc of the boot but i can always take one with the back seats folded flat

post-1458-13585957437852_thumb.jpeg